Within my ulog video above, i discussed the value proposition Hive has as a blockchain. Here are some of the points covered:
- Centric has a simple model, one based on financial service.
- It has two tokens, one called centric cash listed on external to exchanges and one called ‘centric rise’, internal to the centric ecosystem and modeled to be deflationary and paired against centric cash.
- Centric cash which is listed on external exchanges intends to be pegged to the USD eventually.
- Internally centric intends to have some simple dapps relating to ecommerce that allows users to spend centric cash internal.
- For a scarce model, centric has people buying centric cash on external exchanges, which they can exchange for the internal token called ‘centric rise’. However, centric rise is modeled to be deflationary and increasing in price versus ‘centric cash’ per hour, meaning that assuming you bought ‘centric cash’ now and you exchange it for ‘centric rise’, after an hour, if you decide to convert ‘centric rise’ into ‘centric cash’, you will get more ‘centric cash’ tokens than an hour earlier because the ‘centric rise’ token price rises per hour. Now, if you take these ‘centric cash’ tokens onto the external market, the price on those markets is independent and relies of the market action.
So far, i haven’t checked it indepthly to know if you can instantly convert back from ‘centric rise’ to ‘centric cash’ or if your ‘centric rise’ has to be staked or locked for a period but i will check that soon’. Based on the model of hourly increase though, i don’t see why it will not be instant re-conversion as the current model already insights people to lock their ‘centric cash’ in the form of ‘centric rise’ for a period at least.
It uses the tron blockchain, so these conversions may cost some TRX overall.
I will like to create more ulog discussions like this, discussing topics and any topic in the mind’s eye of a legitimate illiterate and for that i rented a hub for a few months called ‘Macrohard‘ but i haven’t set it up for use.
This hub among other things, will help me in my journey to recovering in my health and will help me begin to take care of my dad who is ill, better.
To read more about Macrohard: https://uloggers.xyz/2020/07/18/seeking-your-crowdfunding-support-passionately-where-have-we-reached-with-the-setup-macrohard-philippines/
Kindly Donate To Help Me Start Out Macrohard
- via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donate/313130579712342/
- Gofundme: gf.me/u/yhfa9u
- Buy a ’15 USD’ t-shirt: https://teespring.com/stores/surpassinggoogle
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/surpassinggoogle
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/surpassinggoogle
Donate with digital currency
- My HIVE/STEEM/BLURT wallet: @surpassinggoogle
- My BCH Wallet: przerf6wjl4kln0nq4tq7kth3dx94h95avpcvuxcju
- My Bitcoin wallet: 34qnjNrdw3jLMPBN9UWHEWN6zsrfZsC7Ra
- My ETH wallet: 0xfd5c4f2fe8da3eda1025681f0f86570849249d63
Kindly vote the ‘steemgigs’ witness. You can vote on it here: https://wallet.hive.blog/~witnesses (It is ranked #83)