In the video below, the Colorlesspaper for ‘Cryptoulogs.com’ began to formulate:
This publication is a ‘ulog’.
Story And history of Ulogs.
Once in the past, the concept of ‘ulogs’ began; a simple form of content where ‘u’ stands for ‘you’. Upon blockchain, the concept of ‘ulogging’ was formed.
Like blogs or vlogs, ulogs will become known to the globe as a content-form.
Established as a word in the dictionaries, ‘ulogs’ will form the basis for a new internet, a dynamic internet filled with humans, whereupon ‘content is queen’.
Uloggers will emanate globally, similar to how there are vloggers and bloggers. “Everyone can ulog, not everyone can blog or vlog.”
To remove all barriers to entry from valuable ‘human activities’ like ‘content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion’, the concept of ulogging was born.
Words still rule the world; “let there be light” and there was light.
What exactly is a ulog?
A ulog is a form of content spanning across any topic or niche, that is created ‘fresh’ at every instance (i.e without resourcing from that internet), composed entirely of ‘excerpts of U’.
The word ‘ulog’ can also be used in terms of ‘a web-space made up of ulogs’. Similar to how one would say, “i have a blog” or “i have a vlog”; one can say, “i have a ulog”. However, a ulog possesses tenets that allows content-creators, content-curators and content-promoters to ‘consciously evolve their human’, while reshaping the internet.
The letter ‘u’ seen in the word ‘ulog’, is synonymous to ‘you’. A ulog created today should not have existed anywhere on the internet yesterday.
e.g when creating a ulog about ‘cryptocurrency’, each excerpt of your ulog, whether ‘meme, image, photograph, gif, text etc’, should have been created ‘fresh’, by YOU, without resourcing from the internet, born solely out of events, experiences, feelings, sentiments, moments derived from a particular day or instance.
The art of creating ‘ulogs’ is called ‘ulogging’. Underlyingly, the art of ulogging is based on ‘mining the human’.
The internet is built on the basis of ‘blog and vlogs’, whereupon ‘content is king’. We created ‘ulogs’ to compliment what of exists of the current internet, making for an internet whereupon ‘content is queen’. This way the internet can begin to serve ‘information’ that is ‘whole’, tangible for the collective evolution of the globe.
‘Ulogs’ is a blockchain-based innovation. It was born on a blockchain-based social media platform called Steemit. As simplistic as it looks, it can form the content-base for a ‘new internet’. Applying ‘unconventional paradigms’, now more feasible since the advent of blockchain technology, ulogs can play a giant role in highlighting the unconventional properties of blockchain, establishing blockchain as a tangible tool applicable towards stirring breakthrough in human.
Starting out as a simple hashtag on the Steem (now Hive) blockchain, ‘#ulog’ went on to produce some ‘50,000 posts and 179,000 comments’ after the first six months of its inception and was used by more than 5,000 people. See stats!
Even without much ‘incentive’ (financial rewards), people ulogged. Uloggers began to emanate gradually, so far creating an online community of more than 5000 people.
Modeled around ‘mining the human’, the primary reward from ulogging is ‘real human growth’.
Understanding what ‘Ulogs’ are, how it was formulated and its history will instantly help you understand ‘Cryptoulogs’.
Every innovation emanating from our ecosystem, ‘the Teardrops ecosystem’ will be ‘very content-based’. Our content-base? ‘Ulogs’!
A cryptoulog? ‘A cryptocurrency-related ulog’!
Cryptoulogs? ‘Cryptocurrency-related ulogs’!
In the broader scheme of things, Cryptoulogs is a side-project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem‘.
Cryptoulogs.com? ‘A blockchain-based social media platform based on Cryptoulogs’.
Here are some blockchain-records capturing the evolution and formation of ‘ulogs’:
- Ulogs – Everything About This Form Of Content. Part One!!! (This Is A Draft. It Will Be Edited As My Health Restores)
- ULOG – How Much Development Has Happened On Ulogs In The Past Months & What Is Ulogs.org Really About?
- Setting Up A Physical Start-up In The Philippines Called ‘Macrohard’.
- What Is Internet 3.0 Doing To Advance The Internet? What Can It Further Do?
Some More Background
The content-base of the internet (i.e ‘blogs’ and ‘vlogs’) has a certain ‘perfection’ element to it. ‘Not everyone deem themselves capable of ‘blogging or vlogging’. These tangible ‘human activities’ have ‘barriers-to-entry’, by today’s internet-standards. It has not been for every(any)one.
On this basis, we have an internet whereupon many questions stay un-asked, whereupon so much information isn’t documented, whereupon the same content stays relevant over the course of time. This suddenly means that we have evolved by virtue of an ‘internet’ (information) that isn’t ‘whole’.
Our internet, in the face of its advancement, has been underlyingly static.
If the internet today, serves you ‘the address to the nearest ATM’ for the search-query ‘money’, it may be labeled ‘a dumb internet’. By the current ‘internet-standards’ (based on ‘blogs and vlogs’), ‘content is king’.
Alas, where the internet can begin to provide such human-driven dynamicanswers, i see ‘advancement’; an internet now made up of ‘blogs, ulogs and vlogs’, whereupon ‘content can be queen’ too.
While everyone should have a blog or vlog, not everyone does. By means of ulogging, every(any)one can now participate in the art of content-creation.
But how about ‘content-curation and content-promotion’? Aren’t these tangible human activities too? Do these activities have ‘barriers to entry’ today?
Then came ‘blockchain technology’; an accessible public ledger with a reward-distribution mechanism and it began to reveal the value of ‘content-curation and content-promotion’, not only as ‘tangible human activities’ but also ‘in the evolution of the internet’ (information). Prior to its advent, much of the ‘value’ related to ‘content’ have been given to ‘content-creation’.
Today’s internet (based on ‘blogs and vlogs’) has been modeled to celebrates ‘content-creators’; ‘the perfect content-creator’.
Relegating the value of ‘content-curation and content-promotion’ in the evolution of ‘content’, blogs and vlogs have maintained a certain ‘complex’ nature; neither curate-able or promote-able by everyone.
For instance, not everyone can curate or promote a blog or vlog about ‘cryptocurrency’. For many, ‘cryptocurrency’ is a complex topic; difficult to consume, let alone curate or promote.
On the other hand, a cryptocurrency-related ‘ulog’ (i.e a cryptoulog) is curate-able and promote-able by everyone. Possessing of a ‘U’ (You) element, a ulog is relatable to any human, regardless of its topic or niche.
In eventuality, people curate and promote ‘content’ that has been deemed ‘popular’ by ‘millions’ (people) as opposed to ‘billions’ and even algorithmically, we are left with an internet that is static, an internet filled with fewer humans; a complex ecosphere, whereupon humans can’t relate and bots suddenly have more say.
It is not a coincidence either, that we have an internet, that constantly relegates ‘humans’ to the position of ‘clients’; where ‘blogs and vlogs’ (information) constitute ‘valuable product’. Alas, “an internet, where ‘bots, rich cats, virtual babies, pokemon’ dominate”.
In turn, some can’t find their place on today’s internet, leaving it altogether or looking for outlets besides it.
Blockchain helped matters!
While blockchain technology can play a giant role in creating a dynamic internet, it is beginning to lose its potency in this regard.
Have we really managed to create a ‘new internet’ since the advent of blockchain, one without the ‘barriers-to-entry’ of our current internet?
One can quickly say “internet 3.0”, which is a great start but isn’t ‘internet 3.0’ underlyingly static; curbed by the same underlying ‘barriers’ inherent to conventional internet. Isn’t ‘internet 3.0’ based on ‘blogs and vlogs’, the basis for conventional internet?
Over the course of time, even in the presence of blockchain/cryptocurrency, we begin to return towards paradigms that the mainstream internet has deemed popular.
Yes, while we can now have an internet that is un-censorable by virtue of ‘blockchain technology’, we have maintained the content-base of the mainstream internet; that made up of ‘blogs and vlogs’, forms of content that is quite ‘static’.
Our internet seems to recycle information, constantly referencing information that has grown popular over time.
In general, i have interacted with the internet in a bid to identify what truly exists of it e.g the barriers, the illusionary barriers, its depth etc. I did this to eventually affect the advancement of the internet, using some of my innovations. Amidst a large span of barriers that have limited my interaction with the internet over the years, one being ‘my IP-location’, i began to develop unconventional ways of interacting with the internet, in a bid to remove these barriers for me and others. Ulogging my way through, without even knowing the term ‘blockchain’, i found blockchain!
The first such blockchain that i had found was on ‘steemit.com’, a content-based social media platform.
Upon the Steem blockchain, my quest for a ‘new internet’ continued. According to me, ‘a public-ledger, possessing of a reward-distribution mechanism, that rendezvous humans and incites them to evolve constitutes ‘powerful things’ than ‘a revolutionary tech’ or ‘a comfort tool’.
Like i did with my internet-interactions, i began to interact with ‘blockchain’ in unconventional ways, using it too as ‘CCTV into the true state of the world’.
Valuing the ‘incessant evolution of humans’ as documented on this bare, immutable ‘blockchain’, I began to see even spiritual revelations. By virtue of how i interacted with ‘blockchain’, blockchain was no longer ‘just another tech’. More testimonial and un-ordinary it can become, if applied as a tool towards ‘returning value to humans’.
I set into motion!
First, ‘content’ and its related activities, which is at the core of ‘blockchain’, must leave the ranks of ‘ordinary’ and be celebrated (rewarded), where ‘content’ is ‘human data’.
That said, ‘content’ (mine and others’) was ‘un-ordinary’ and i treated it as such.
Note that the Steem blockchain, rewards ‘content’ using a reward-distribution mechanism called ‘proof of brain’, where ‘upvotes’ (i.e ‘likes’)rewards ‘quality content’ and ‘downvotes’ (i.e ‘dislikes’) removes ‘rewards’ from ‘content’ deemed to be of ‘low quality’.
While others may have assessed my content as ‘ordinary’ and measured its quality in terms of ‘financial rewards’, i measured my content in terms of ‘real human growth’ and applied my ‘content-creation’ to that effect.
‘Content-creation’ constituted a spiritual venture to me; ‘me attempting to marvel myself, exerting my human virtues, exerting my human senses, tapping into my deep aspects, tapping into my shine etc’, all in a bid to incite evolution in others, appealing to their soft-spot, attracting even their spirit.
Long before conceptualizing ‘ulogs’, i was ulogging. This affected how i interacted with content created by others and eventually, how i curated ‘content’ as i will highlight later.
You can’t put a monetary-price on a ‘ulog’! It is quite un-ordinary; it is quite human! A ulog is priced in terms of ‘mining the human’.
As a result, you can’t celebrate/reward a ulog sufficiently/efficiently, using a ‘proof of brain’ reward mechanism, for a ulog is designed to prove other aspects of human, besides ‘just brain’. Besides, if you measure its value using the same fanciful perhaps superficial standards for ‘blogs and vlogs’, you may consider ‘ulogs’ as being of low quality.
Now, Steem’s ‘proof of brain’ model is fit for ‘blogs and vlogs’ but not everyone could blog or vlog and this became more evident, as i undertook the art of curation.
If you look at some statistics here, you will notice that in the art of curation, i was able to reach thousands of people with ‘upvotes’ over the course of several years. However, ‘curation’ for me, wasn’t simply a means to ‘like’ content, predict its quality or improve its visibility. It was a more powerful art!
Even as i participated in manual-curation, i began to evolve an unconventional style to curation called ‘proof of tears’.
Considering ‘human’ content as ‘un-ordinary’; interested more in ‘the ‘u’ (i.e ‘you’) behind content’, i looked for things beyond ‘quality’. I would seek out, celebrate and reward, other facets of ‘content’, than just its ‘proof of brain’.
Yes, before the advent and establishment of ‘proof of tears’ as a reward-distribution model, that which now powers all my projects, i had began to implement this model within my simple art of curation, allowing me to reward ‘content’ (that another may have deemed ‘low quality’) for human virtues like ‘effort, passion, self-sacrifice, mentality etc’.
To me, ‘humans are un-ordinary’. As a result, ‘content’, that created by humans, is ‘un-ordinary’.
Based on my experience with curation, it became obvious that ‘content-promotion’ was an important aspect of content-evolution too. Besides, it was a tangible human activity!
In my conscious effort to ‘mine my human’ using the art of curation, i would go a step further into promoting these content that i have curated.
In my case, i could promote content, however ‘complex’ because i was looking past ‘quality’. On this note, i could consume content, regardless of its niche or complexity, enabling me to promote it. This isn’t the case for many others!
It became established that even with the luxury of ‘blockchain’, not everyone experienced the luxury of participating in ‘content-creation, content-curation and content-promotion’. These are tangible ‘human activities’ that everyone should be capable of participating in, for ‘knowledge’ to be made whole.‘Ulogs’ started to formulate!
Too, tangible human activities like ‘content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion’, can constitute avenues for humans to consciously ‘mine their human’ ; ulogging!
While, ‘proof of brain’ (fit for blogging & vlogging) forms the basis for ‘Steem’s reward-distribution mechanism’, it was obvious that even subconsciously, people who participated where ‘mining their human’, exerting other human virtues besides ‘the brain’. These blockchain users where gradually becoming ‘reputable great minds’ too. To celebrate these tangible facets of ‘content’ consciously, the ‘proof of tears’ reward-model started to formulate, seeking to reward activities that ‘mine the human’.
Many other things became clearer too as more history formed. To gain unadulterated feedback leading up to the establishment of ‘#ulog’, I had started ‘#untalented’, with an introductory contest called Who Are You and for among the first times in the history of the Steem blockchain, this contest received more than ‘1000 post-entries’.
Everyone could participate!
Without promise of ‘financial rewards’, people simply wanted to ‘mine their human’.
‘Less-complex and easy-to-consume’, within a few days, i was able to curate these ‘1000 post-entries’ too, reaching each of ‘1000 humans’, with a timely heartfelt, even spiritual ‘like’ . The concept of ‘ulogs’ began to take form, with especial insight from above.
When ‘ulogs’ are involved, ‘curation’ had more ‘directional’ potency. Within that simple ‘upvote’ action, you can encode a directional message, caring about the ‘u’ (You) behind the content.
Caring to spark ‘evolution’ (i.e ‘mining the human’) among recipients of your upvote, you begin to care about how you deliver your vote, factoring other tangible elements into your ‘vote’ e.g ‘timeliness’, ‘interaction’ (i.e vote + comment), ‘celebration’ (vote + promotion) etc.
Note: By virtue of a ‘proof of brain’ reward-model (fit for ‘blogs & vlogs’), one can further lock their ‘human capabilities’ into ‘a boolean’ (i.e ‘vote/downvote’), in the art of ‘curation’, applying ‘curation’ as a ‘comfort-tool’ e.g ‘find ‘content’, determine if it meets the ‘proof of brain’ criteria i.e ‘quality’ (e.g ‘well-written blog or a glamorous-looking vlog), then upvote/downvote it’.
In the art of curating ‘ulogs’, the dynamics changes! A once ‘ordinary’ boolean/curation-action can become ‘un-ordinary’. How so? The process of ‘curation’ using a ‘proof of tears’ reward-model (fit for ‘blogs, ulogs & vlogs’); a boolean can’t capture’. ‘Proof of tears’ factors into ‘curation’ many other facets of human, besides ‘brain’ (i.e ‘quality/non-quality’) e.g ‘find ‘content’ > ‘mine your human’ in a bid to consume the content and assess its ‘proof of tears’ facets > if content-creator ‘mined their human’, (i.e ‘proof of tears’ ) celebrate them with a heartfelt, timely, even spiritual upvote (e.g vote + comment + promotion) > else, use a ‘directional upvote’ to incites them to ulog’.
As mentioned earlier, on the Steem blockchain, there is another ‘vote’ action; a ‘downvote’! This is an important element of the ‘proof of brain’ reward-model. This was the conventional (popular) remedy for things like ‘plagiarism, copyright infringement etc’, even by ‘blockchain’ standards.
Even though i had this popular ‘comfort’ option on the Steem blockchain, ‘an easy-to-use boolean-button’, to counter ‘plagiarism’ for instance, i had decided to take the route of ‘mining my human’ as i formulated a solution; an approach that has led to the formulation of ‘Ulogs’.
In eventuality, we have created a blockchain-born innovation called ‘Ulogs’, a content-form that can spearhead the basis for a ‘new internet’. (Read more about my unconventional interaction with blockchain here!)
In the grand scheme of things, ‘ulogging’ is an entire paradigm, an entire culture, premised around ‘mining the human’.
In the scheme of ‘content-creation’, in the art of ulogging, humans can tap into their ‘shine’ and emit the resulting light.
Then, we can reward the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’with an eventual digital-currency called ‘TEARDROPS‘, using a ‘proof of tears’reward-distribution model.
Here is bonus verse drawn from the curriculum of ‘legitimate illiteracy’ created by @surpassinggoogle:
In general, systems of the world, have continued to capture ‘human capabilities’ into ‘boolean’ (‘fit for bots’). In eventuality, ‘bots can compete, humans can’t’. It is scary where the world is headed! Let’s return value towards humans!
What Are CryptoUlogs Then?
Cryptoulogs are cryptocurrency-related ulogs.
A cryptoulog is a form of content covering the topic or niche of ‘cryptocurrency’, that is created ‘fresh’ at every instance (i.e without resourcing from that internet), composed entirely of ‘excerpts of U’.
e.g when creating a ulog about ‘cryptocurrency’, each excerpt of your cryptoulog, whether ‘meme, image, photograph, gif, text etc’, should have been created ‘fresh’, by YOU, without resourcing from the internet, born solely out of events, experiences, feelings, sentiments, moments derived from a particular day or instance.
The art of creating ‘ulogs’ is called ‘ulogging’. Underlyingly, the art of ulogging is based on ‘mining the human’.
The word ‘cryptoulog’ can also be used in terms of ‘a web-space made up of cryptoulogs’. Similar to how one would say, “i have a blog” or “i have a vlog”; one can say, “i have a ulog” or “i have a cryptoulog”.
A cryptoulog possesses tenets that allows content-creators to ‘consciously evolve their human’, while reshaping the internet with ulogs about cryptocurrency.
The letter ‘u‘ seen in the word ‘cryptoulog’, is synonymous to ‘you‘. A cryptoulog created today should not have existed anywhere on the internet yesterday.
‘Cryptoulogs.com’ is the home for cryptoulogs. It will constitute a blockchain-based micro-ulogging platform, where users can rendezvous to create, curate and promote ulogs relating to cryptocurrency.
Cryptoulogs.com will focus on short-form content.
Where Are We Headed With CryptoUlogs?
‘Cryptoulogs’ is a side-project of the ‘Teardrops ecosystem‘.
Even so, it is a very important project in the life and success of our ecosystem. By it means, we can better formulate one grand ecosystem that focuses on ‘returning value to humans’.
A successful ‘cryptoulogs.com’ project and we can begin to play a testimonial role in rewarding ‘proof of tears’.
Via ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we can help the world know about ‘Ulogs’.
Our eventual grand destination?
- Remove all barriers-to-entry from three important human activities;‘content-creation, content-curation and content-promotion’.
- Add a directional element to ‘content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion, by creating a platform (i.e cryptoulogs.com) that incites humans to apply these ‘content-related activities’ towards ‘mining their human’.
- Document the each resulting ‘human shine’.
- Reward/celebrate the resulting ‘human breakthrough’ with a digital currency, using a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model.
- Establish ‘a proven blockchain-born innovation’ (e.g ‘cryptoulogs.com’) that ‘returns value to humans’.
- In eventuality, create a ‘new internet’, one based on ‘ulogs’; one filled with humans, one filled with uloggers.
- Help uloggers globally build their noble dreams.
- Let the world know about ‘Ulogs’.
- Redirect everyone to the Creator Jehovah.
Cryptoulogs will play a ginormous role in helping us reach our destination. Leading up to ‘ulogs.org’; ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will help us create a clearer path.
Via ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we will be able to introduce and inculcate the art of ulogging into the world, by means of an entire curriculum.
In our approach to innovation and in general, we aren’t ‘disruptive’; we are ‘beautiful disruptive’.
On it, we will identify and establish ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’, who are ‘true fans’ of what we represent. These ones will in turn form the ‘core’ of each project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’.
Backed by ‘humans’ (uloggers), we can build an ecosystem, powered by a digital-currency; that succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’are involved.
Desiring to help uloggers build their noble dreams, the success of ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will also provide us ‘an established grey-print’ that everyone can replicate, in building their noble dreams. For instance, a ‘certified ulogger’ who wants to build his/her noble dream, may desire his own ‘ulog-based enterprise’. Without seed-funding limitations, he/she can replicate ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
Gradually, we can have an entire internet based on ‘ulogs’, whereupon ‘humans’ hold sway.
While ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will have its own digital-currency called ‘ULOGS’, our eventual primary digital-currency is called ‘TEARDROPS’.
Recall that ‘cryptoulogs.com is a side-project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem?
That established, even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a standalone project, with its own digital currency, it shares the same ‘down-to-earth paradigms’as used by our primary projects such as ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and Macrohard‘.
‘Cryptoulogs.com’ will focus primarily on the following:
- Create a platform that provides everyone with the capability of participating in the world of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’, via the art of ulogging. (“Let’s reveal the unknown, beautiful, humanly aspects of crypto”.)
- Use this platform to inculcate the ‘art of ulogging’ among users. (To effect this, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will focus on short-form content, which is easier to manage.)
- Implement a native digital-currency called ‘ULOGS’ and explore various uses for our ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model, to help us better build ‘TEARDROPS’.
- Create a tokenomy that focuses primarily on growing and empowering ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. (i.e the scarce model is ‘humans’ as opposed to ‘bulls or bears’)
- Model the ‘cryptoulogs.com’ user-interface for the purpose of establishing and growing our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. These ones will eventually form the base for every project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem. (‘Grey-list’, is to indicate that while everyone can join this list; it is also a ‘scarce’ list.)
- Create a viable ‘ulog-modeled application’, which we will speed up the development of every other project/innovation emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’; all of which will also make use of a ‘ulog’ content-base!
- Evolve a viable case-study (via ‘cryptoulogs.com’) to enhance our approach for building ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and Macrohard‘.
- Generate revenue/funding to via ‘cryptoulogs.com’, to sustain internal-growth and contribute to the development other project, ours and those of our ‘certified uloggers’.
- Evolve a well-formulated code-base that others, especially ‘certified uloggers’ can replicate.
Now, let’s quickly discuss the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’, considering that ‘Cryptoulogs.com’ is a side-project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem.
The Teardrops Ecosystem
While the Teardrops ecosystem has three primary down-to-earth projects, it will dynamically emanate down-to-earth innovations, geared towards ‘returning value to humans’. Altogether, the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’ will be powered by a digital currency called TEARDROPS.
Important Things To Note Regarding The Teardrops Ecosystem.
- We will not have a black or white paper. It will be a ColorlessPaper.
- Where we decide to make use of ‘an oracle’, it will be an ‘un(dis)talented’ oracle.
- Where we decide to make use of ‘lists’, we will have a grey/gray-list; not a black/white-list.
- We will not create disruption. We will create ‘beautiful disruption’.
- The grand mission? ‘Direct or re-direct each human to our Creator Jehovah’.
The Teardrops ecosystem will be composed primarily of ‘three’ blockchain-based social network platforms. All three of these platforms will have one digital-currency called ‘TEARDROPS’.)
Here is a list:
- Ulogs.org — to propagate a form of content called ‘Ulogs‘ into the world and emanate uloggers globally.
- SteemGigs.org — to create an ecosystem of freelancers & dream-builders, whereupon “everyone has something to offer”.
- Macrohard — to make everyone capable of participating in the world of programming, by creating a programming protocol in which everyone can suddenly code (with swag).
Each of the aforementioned enterprises has a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model; a model that incites humans to ‘mine their human’, emanating more ‘human shine’ into the world.
By rewarding ‘human activities’ incited by these enterprises, we can celebrate the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’ with a ‘breakthrough digital currency’ called, ‘TEARDROPS‘.
The TEARDROPS digital-currency is an important part of our ecosystem. It is the currency that powers our economy. However, TEARDROPS isn’t just a digital-currency. It seeks to reward activities that ‘mine the human’. It will also reward past deeds. It is an ‘emblem of human’.
TEARDROPS will appeal to the soft-spot of every human, attaining global acceptance.
‘Mining the human’ is synonymous to ‘evolving the human’.
A blockchain-based social network platform created to propagate a form of content called ‘Ulogs’ into the world and emanate/rendezvous Uloggers globally. (See definition of Ulog here)
Development Status: Ulogs.org is reaching its ‘alpha-stage of development’. It has been functional/in-use for close to a year.
See related image:
A Ulog is a form of content spanning across any topic or niche, that is created ‘fresh’ at every instance (i.e without resourcing from that internet), composed entirely of ‘excerpts of U’.
A ulog possesses tenets that allows content creators/curators to consciously ‘evolve their human’.
The letter ‘u’ seen in the word ‘ulog’, is synonymous to ‘you’.
The concept of Ulogging was born to remove all ‘barriers-to-entry’ from human activities such as content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion.
With every(any)one capable of participating in these tangible human activities, we can incite each one to apply these activities also towards ‘consciously mining their human’.
Ulogs.org makes use of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model, rewarding ulogging activities with a digital currency called TEARDROPS.
‘Ulogs’ will form the content-base of all our enterprises.
A blockchain-based social network platform that provides a ‘dream-building’ services marketplace, whereupon ‘everyone has something to offer’. It will allow and incentivize ‘experts & non-experts’ alike to offer gigs/services.
STEEMGIGS will look to celebrate dreamers and dream-builders with a digital currency called ‘TEARDROPS’.
Development Status: steemgigs.org has been functional/in-use for more than one year. It is still in its alpha-stage of development.
Allowing non-experts to participate in the ‘dream-building ecosystem’ removes barriers-to-entry from ‘dream-building’; a testimonial human activity.
Talent is generic. There is a rarity in the ‘brother talent’ industry. steemgigs.org will focus on abating this rarity.
To further take cognizance of every(any)one, steemgigs.org will also offer these unique features:
- Allow users to exchange gig for gig.
- Collect and maintain a library of Ulogs, covering expert knowledge.
- Provide an open-access database of ‘brother talents’.
- Collect and maintain a resume-database made up of professionals/non-professionals.
- Innovate a search engine that is modeled to ‘mine humans’.
Further relegating the value of money in the art of dream-building, we can continuereturning value to human’.
Eliminating concepts like ‘average, bum, smart’ and suddenly ‘everyone has something to offer’.
MACROHARD is an enterprise focused on enabling ‘every(any)one’ to participate in the world of programming. It intends to create a ‘programming protocol’ that every(any)one can code in.
It will eventually provide a blockchain-based social network platform modeled to emanate ‘brother programmers’ & a consultancy network focused on enabling ‘non-programmer project owners’ better build projects.
Being a product of the Teardrops ecosystem, MACROHARD will make use of the ‘proof of tears’ reward distribution model, powered by the TEARDROPS digital currency.
Development Status: Macrohard.pro hasn’t started building yet but its enterprise-model is complete. The intention is to start MACROHARD from a physical hub, located in the Philippines. (So far, we have rented the Macrohard hub but haven’t fully set it up!)
While there are many programmers, there is a rarity in the ‘brother programmers’ industry. MACROHARD will focus on abating this rarity.
The TEARDROPS digital-currency will power each innovation stemming from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’. As a digital-currency, ‘TEARDROPS’ should succeed whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans are involved’.
“Fix the tears with the tears”. @surpassinggoogle
“En-route mining the human towards its awesomest version, there is bound to be many tears, whether happy, sad or un-fell.” @surpassinggoogle
“Dissociate tears from sadness, affiliate it with breakthrough, then we can reward each tear; where tears now constitutes a by-product of mining the human”. @surpassinggoogle
The Teardrops Ecosystem – ‘Side-Projects’
Each innovation emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, whether it is a primary-project or a side-project, share the same ‘down-to-earth paradigms’.
‘Cryptoulogs.com’ is an important side-project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’. Leading up to one of our primary projects i.e ‘ulogs.org’, it is a very timely project. It start the motion of introducing the ‘art of ulogging’ into the world, starting with the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’.
Now backed by ‘Macrohard’, a physical hub that we are setting up in the Philippines, we will become more effective with building ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
‘Macrohard‘ will gather a physical base of ‘certified uloggers’. Among these ones, we will have ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs, brother-designers’ etc. Together, we will build ‘cryptoulogs.com’ with greater impact.
The following paradigms applies also to ‘cryptoulogs.com’:
- Any ‘digital-currency’ we create (e.g ULOGS, TEARDROPS), will make use of a ‘proof of tears’ (‘mining the human’) reward-distribution model.
- All our platforms will be built around a ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’.
- All our platforms will be ‘social-based/content-based’, with a content-base called ‘ulogs’.
- Each list that we emanate is a ‘grey-list’; neither black or white.
- Each paper is a ‘colorlesspaper’.
- Instead of an airdrop, we will teardrop.
- Each algorithm we incorporate will apply a ‘surpassinggoogle’ paradigm, modeled to ‘remove barriers-to-entry’.
- Any digital currency we create can reward ‘past deeds’.
- In all our projects, we will make use of ‘a variety of rewards’. (‘Money’ being secondary, our primary reward is ‘real human growth’.)
- Where we make use of an oracle, it is an ‘un(dis)talented‘ oracle.
- Where we seek ‘talent’, it will be ‘un(dis)talent’ (‘brother talent’).
Another side-project that we will continue to work on as ‘cryptoulogs.com’ becomes more established is:
- Marlians.com – a traditional blockchain-based social media platform built on Steem that targets the masses, starting with Africa, in a bid to introduce the globe to our primary-projects ‘i.e ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and macrohard.pro’.
Marlians.com has up to 2,000 user-profiles)
‘Cryptoulogs.com’ will constitute a social-media platform for ‘cryptourrency-related ulogs’. It will build on the ‘Hive blockchain‘ and focus on short-form content.
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, users will be able to create, curate, consume and promote ‘micro-ulogs‘ related to ‘cryptocurrency’. Participants in its ecosystem, will be rewarded with a digital-currency called ‘ULOGS’, using a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model. Users will also be able to earn rewards by ‘staking’ or randomly.
Besides, ‘content-related’ features, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will also offer social-features, like DMs, d-commerce, native ads etc. It will also have a DEFI layer.
Having established that our content-base is one of ‘ulogs’, the very outlook of our user-interface will be modeled as such. Focusing on ‘short-form content’ will help us better maintain our ‘content’ according to a ‘ulog-standard’.
We will have a ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’, empowered with exclusive UI-perks and tools who will take up the role of introducing and inculcating the ‘art of ulogging’ among our users. This is to reiterate that, a major focus of ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be to ‘grow our grey-list of certified uloggers’.
Those who are ‘certified uloggers’, will form the core of ‘cryptoulogs.com’ and every eventual project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’, empowered with the tools and influence to shine.
Yes, our ‘scarce model’ is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. It is built on the basis of ‘humans’ rather than ‘bulls or bears’. For instance, where we eventually have billions of users, our sole focus even in terms of autonomous growth is to maintain a grey-list of say ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
Now, speaking of ‘ulogging’, everyone can participate! On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, you are allowed to ulog about cryptocurrency in a way that allows you to ‘mine your human’ (i.e ‘evolve’), without the reservations that you may have, assuming you were blogging or vlogging about cryptocurrency.
Within your ‘cryptoulogs’, you can create an imaginary blockchain, relate your recent hassle with an exchange, talk about your holochain shower-thoughts, pose a weird crypto-related question, document your crypto-related drafts, create a caricature bitcoin-logo or sing off-key about uniswap in a video that isn’t insta-worthy. You can even publish your unfinished crypto-art or show us your failed attempt at drawing Litecoin’s logo. We will value your ulogs and celebrate the ‘evolving version of u’ contained in it as we seek to reward your ulogging.
Then, if we don’t reward your ulogging today, we can reward it tomorrow. The ‘ULOG’ currency will also look to reward ‘past deeds’!
Yes, your ‘cryptoulogs’ aren’t measured in terms of ‘proof of brain’. It is measured in terms of ‘proof of tears’. Unlike a ‘blog or vlog’, a ‘ulog’ is priced in terms of ‘real human growth’, money being secondary.
You now have a home for your cryptocurrency-related ulogs on ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
Being ‘cryptoulogs’, each aspect of your content, whether ‘video, picture, meme, GIF, text’ has to be created ‘fresh’, drawn solely from events, experiences, sentiments, ideas in a particular day or instance.
Note that a ulog can contain any form of media.
So, let us assume that your cryptoulog contains a ‘Bitcoin’ meme. The image behind the meme had to be created ‘fresh’ by you, instead of ‘resourced from the internet’. The text-inscription on the meme should be yours as well! If your cryptoulog was to contain an ‘Ethereum’ logo, you will need to create the logo ‘fresh’ for your ulog, whether it is a photoshop-masterpiece or a caricature logo made with the ‘paint’ application. If you would like your cryptoulog to contain only ‘text’, let the your sentiments and thoughts be created ‘fresh’.
Basically, every aspect of your cryptoulog should be made up of ‘fresh excerpts of you’. It also means, that ‘your ulog about ‘bitcoin’ created today’, will be different from ‘your ulog about ‘bitcoin’ created tomorrow’ because ‘each day and ‘you’ in it, carries its own freshness’.
In effect, a cryptoulog created created now, shouldn’t have existed anywhere online prior. Evidently, a cryptoulog can’t be an object of plagiarism and can’t infringe on copyright.
Now, that everyone can participate in the ‘art of content-creation’ in relation to ‘cryptocurrency, by ulogging, how about ‘content-curation’ and ‘content-promotion’? Well, everyone can curate and promote ‘cryptoulogs’ too!
Carrying a ‘u’ (or ‘human’) element, cryptoulogs remove the ‘complexity’from the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’, making it a subject relatable to every human, whether they are crypto-saavy or not.
Did you know that the first publication that i had found organically via the search engines, intimating me of the existence of ‘blockchain technology’ was a well-written cryptocurrency-related steemit-based ‘blog’? Did you also know that i didn’t sign up to the ‘steemit platform’ courtesy of that particular blog, then signed-up months later after finding a more relatable cryptocurrency-related steemit-based publication? The former was ‘too complex’ to consume and un-relatable to me, who wasn’t ‘crypto-savvy’. The latter was ‘complex’ too but i could relate to the ‘human-side’ of the content.
To curate or promote ‘content’, you are likely to have consumed it.‘Cryptocurrency’ today, is a complex niche. It is not participate-able in by everyone.
We have created a more simplified, human, relatable version of it, in the form of ‘cryptoulogs’.
Cryptoulogs are consumable by everyone, thus, are curate-able and promote-able by everyone.
Now that we have established that ‘via the art of ulogging’, everyone can participate in the world of ‘cryptocurrency’, in all capacities, regardless of whether they are crypto-savvy or not, why not join us on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ today; let’s ulog about cryptocurrency.
Built on the Hive blockchain, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will have an inherent ‘reward pool’ that rewards the native coin of the Hive blockchain called ‘HIVE‘. Nevertheless, we will have a primary ‘reward pool’ that distributes the ‘Hive-based token’ called ‘ULOGS‘, our very own token.
Starting out as a simplistic platform that focuses on micro-ulogs, we will be able to introduce the art of ulogging gradually into the world, beginning with the ‘crypto-world’, in such a way that invites everyone into the ‘world of crypto’.
Provisional – Here Are Some Of Our Platform Basics:
- A social media platform for ‘micro-ulogs’. People can post ‘ulogs’ content by spending some ‘ULOGS’ tokens.
- ‘Images, memes, GIFs etc’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ need to be created by our users ‘fresh’, non-existent on the internet prior. Caricature-entries are welcomed. ‘Images, memes, GIFs etc’ seemingly resourced from the internet can be hidden from the user-interface but stays on the blockchain. When sharing URL or links, these have to be of the authors too, otherwise, they can be greyed out from the user-interface, while remaining on the blockchain.
- To maintain a ‘ulogging-standard’, our platform will be built around ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. Certified uloggers will be empowered with tools, UI-perks, extra influence etc, enabling them introduce and inculcate the art of ulogging across ‘cryptoulogs.com’. Anyone can become ‘certified’.
- On cryptoulogs.com, you can be a private or public figure. (Regardless, private figures will maintain their potential for garnering internet opportunities because their ulogs will reflect that ‘you’ element.)
- Posts are published to the Hive blockchain. Users can earn HIVE and our Hive-based token called ‘ULOGS’.
- People can earn for ‘staking, curation, content-creation, content-promotion, for exercising human virtues, for past deeds and even randomly’.
- Users will have to claim their staking-rewards, via a simple ‘ulogging’ (‘mining the human’) action. Unclaimed rewards, will be distributed randomly among active ‘certified uloggers’ or returned to the pool.
- Tokenomics-wise, we will like a ‘small supply’ and ‘a low inflation-rate’, targeted primarily at growing and celebrating our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Assuming the quota of our ‘grey-list’ is ‘100,000 certified uloggers’, we could start with a supply of ‘100,000 ULOG’ i.e ‘at least 1 ULOG per certified ulogger’. In effect, we can have an inflation-rate of 100,000 ULOG a year.)
- Our coin will have many utilities and underlying ‘DEFI’ attributes.
- We will explore other forms of ‘rewards’ besides ‘money’ e.g clout, UI-visibility, gig-donation, consultancy, project visibility etc.
- Certain tier of stakeholders will be ‘certified uloggers’ by default. However, anyone can become ‘certified uloggers’ irrespective of their stake-size.
- The user-interface should highlight ‘certified uloggers’ and modeled to invite users to get ‘certified’.
- ‘Certified’ users get exclusive UI-perks and discounts compared to others.
- Projects can pay in ‘ULOGS’, to create their ulog-communities.
- The ‘ULOGS’ token will have cross-platform utilities e.g for DMs, peer-to-peer ads, subscriptions, marketplace etc.
- The user-interace should be modeled such that we can reach every ‘certified ulogger’ at least, with important updates. We can have ‘chat-support, DM-features, special feeds, live feeds etc’ accessible especially to ‘certified uloggers’.
- We could develop our own unique ‘ulog-based tagging system’ e.g we can append ‘ulog-‘ to every tag used on our user-interface. In effect, we have like ‘#ulog-rekt, #ulog-lambo, #ulog-btc etc’.
- Our user-interface will dynamically introduce ‘ulog-related’ initiatives, contests and trends to create buzz and build a solid community.
- We will not have ‘airdrops’, instead we will have ‘teardrops’, meaning that there will be a ‘mining the human’ element in how we dispense the ULOGS token via drops.
- We will have a DEFI layer that finances projects, especially for established ‘certified uloggers’.
- We will be backed by a physical venture, courtesy of ‘physical hubs’ called ‘Macrohard’ that gathers ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc’ across the globe. Our first ‘Macrohard’ hub is located in the Philippines!
- Holders or stakers of ‘ULOGS’, will have starting stake in ‘TEARDROPS’.
- We will apply a ulogging-style referral system.
- We will grow a successful YouTube channel on ‘UloggersTV‘, that will feature ‘certified uloggers, help them build their own YouTube presence and grow ulogs globally.
- We will develop a DAO that empowers established ‘certified uloggers’ in building their projects, even in absence of seed-funding.
- ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be developed with others in mind. We will create a grey-print ‘code-base’ that ‘certified uloggers’ can replicate to build their own ‘ulog-based platforms’.
- Provide ‘DEFI’ tools that allows external trusted projects to distribute their tokens to our users in ‘teardrops‘ fashion.
- Add ‘d-commerce’ features to incite, reward and celebrate ‘certified uloggers’ creations.
- Model the user-interface to generate ‘revenue’, sufficient also for developing ‘steemgigs.org, marlians.com, ulogs.org’.
- There may be communities accessible primarily to ‘certified uloggers’ or on a ‘pay-to-join’ basis for others. On these exclusive communities, we can offer perks like ‘teardrops, faucets, clout etc’.
- Users will carry labels of ‘uloggers’ or ‘certified uloggers’, to give ‘cryptoulogs.com’ that ‘ulogs-outlook’ and help users find help or answers from ‘certified uloggers’ instantly.
Why Will ‘cryptoulogs.com’ Focus On Short-Form Content?
Among other things, ‘ulogging’ isn’t a very popular concept yet. It is an art that we will need to inculcate among our users gradually, till it becomes established among them as a culture. Yes, ulogging is an art.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘ulogging’ is an entire paradigm that can be embroiled into any ‘human activity’, making once ‘ordinary human activity’, un-ordinary! (For instance, ‘ulogging + legacy = ulogacy’.)
In the context of content-creation, ‘ulogs’ isn’t popular either. The world knows about ‘blogs and vlogs’; the world needs to know about ‘ulogs’.
‘cryptoulogs.com’ will play a prominent role in introducing ‘ulogs’ to the world!
This is why we are building our projects around ‘certified uloggers’ and modeling our user-interface and tokenomics to focus on ‘growing our grey-list of certified uloggers’.
Now, by focusing on short-form content, we can seamlessly introduce the art of cryptoulogging among our users, while managing a better success-rate at maintaining a ‘cryptocurrency’ platform filled with ‘ulogs’.
‘Short-form content’ has a higher likelihood of turning out original and fresh. It is also a feasible point-of-entry into ‘ulogging’, until the concept of ‘ulogs’ becomes popular.
Too, short-form content is befitting for a cryptocurrency atmosphere, where ‘timeliness’ is a pertinent ingredient of ‘valuable content’.
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we want to create a ‘new cryptocurrency internet’, one that is dynamic, ever-refreshing and incites humans to ‘mine their human’.On it, we want a cryptocurrency-world that highlights the beauty of humans, showcasing their shine, all while further revealing the beauty of ‘blockchain technology and cryptocurrency’. Yes, we want to explore and highlight the unconventional application(s) of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ (e.g as a tool of revelation, as a tool to ‘return value to humans’, as a mentality-adjusting tool etc.), establishing it as grander things than ‘just a reward-distribution tool’. By means of ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we want to create a unique ‘blockchain-born innovation’ based on ‘ulogs’, that cements the value of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ as ‘indispensable tools’, tangible to human evolution.
Let us gift the internet with fresh ‘cryptoulog’ resources; let us create a true ‘internet 3.0’ based on ‘ulogs’, whereupon ‘humans’ hold sway, moreso than ‘crypto-kitties, bulls or bears’.
Starting with short-form content, users on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ who aren’t crypto-savvy can gradually grow in confidence within the the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’. Understanding the underlying concept of ulogging, adopting its culture; they can desire to create long-form ulogs.
As mentioned earlier, users can post ‘long-form cryptoulogs’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ by spending some ‘ULOGS’ tokens. (This still provisional, so it is either ‘burnt or spent’!)
Besides creating them, ‘micro-ulogs’ are also easier to consume, curate and promote.
Imagine ‘a cryptocurrency-related social-media platform filled with ulogs’, whereupon each post is created in dynamic-fashion i.e ‘fresh’, whereupon every cryptocurrency-meme is a ‘ulog-meme’, where every crypto-related GIF is a ‘ulog’ one, whereupon every crypto-adventure is document-able, whereupon ‘crypto-drafts’ are given value, where ‘even anonymity carries the stamp of human’. Imagine a cryptocurrency world that is participate-able in by everyone. Imagine a cryptocurrency ‘content-world’ that everyone can author in, that everyone curate and promote on. This is what ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be!
Did you know that a ‘cryptocurrency-inclined audience’ is a unique breed of audience. Did I say audience? I meant ‘humans’. Have you attended a cryptocurrency event for instance? Have you been in cryptocurrency-based social media platforms like ‘Steemit or Hive‘? Well, in these cryptocurrency-ecosphere(s), you find reputable great minds and it is no coincidence.
Imagine a bare, immutable platform that rendezvous humans, possessing of a reward-distribution mechanism that incentivizes human activities like ‘proof of brain’, ‘proof of tears’ etc; what happens of these humans? Even obliviously, these humans evolve. Underlying, they ‘mine their human’.
The result? ‘Revelations, reputability, a giving economy, the world is barer, better relationships, dream-building, loyalty, ‘bulls or bears’ become secondary, ‘humans’ begin to hold sway. Even spiritual stuff!
Now, imagine ‘cryptoulogs.com’; a social platform, built on a bare & immutable blockchain, possessing of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution mechanism, modeled to reward a ‘mining the human’ activity called ‘ulogging’.
Other Reasons For Choosing ‘MicroUlogs’ For ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
- In the world of cryptocurrency, short-form content still maintains intrinsic value.
- To create a cryptocurrency-atmosphere, where questions/answers are posed more freely.
- To incite engagement.
- To allow easier participation from ‘certified uloggers’ in curation, promotion etc.
- To fit our ‘tokenomics’, which will make use of ‘a small supply and low inflation-rate’.
- To reduce things like ‘fraud’, where obtainable.
ULOGS Token – (Provisional) Tokenomics.
The ‘u’ in ulogs stands for ‘you‘.
To further let the world know about ‘ulogs’, we have chosen a token name called ‘ULOGS‘. A unit of our token is a ‘ULOG‘.
‘ULOGS’ is a simple utility token that will be used to power ‘cryptoulogs.com’. Being a product of the Teardrops ecosystem, it will make use of a ‘proof of tears’ (mining the human) reward-distribution model.
The ‘ULOGS’ token should succeed whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved. This means that we will develop our tokenomics around humans, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
We want to create a token that everyone wants to hold. Everyone should be able to earn ‘ULOGS’. To earn it however, they will need to ‘mine their human’. An example of a ‘mining the human’ activity is ‘ulogging.
Where our token can incite ‘breakthrough in human’, ULOGS succeeds.
At this stage, it is important to highlight that our ecosystem will build around a core of ‘certified uloggers’.
Thus, when it comes to user-growth on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, our sole focus will be on growing our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. ‘Certified uloggers’ will constitute our ‘true fan-base’.
Now, let us assume that our ‘grey-list’ has a soft-CAP of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’. This will mean that at every instance, even if we have billions of users, we should maintain a grey-list made up of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
Our scarce model is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’.
In formulating our tokenomics, it is also important to consider that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will play a tangible role in supporting the development of other projects emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘ulogs.org, marlians.com, steemgigs.org and ‘Macrohard‘ (a physical hub for brother-programmers located in the Philippines.)
Based on the insight discussed, here is are some token/tokenomics-characteristics that we will consider:
- Build a token/tokenomics fit for ‘cryptoulogs.com’, a blockchain-based social-media platform for cryptoulogs.
- Model the token/tokenomics to give prominence to our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Note: everyone can get ‘certified’.)
- Model a token that garners sustained interest (e.g people should desire to hold it, people should want to discuss it, people should want to spend it, people should want to distribute it etc.)
- Create a token that makes uses of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model.
- Create a token that has utility, whether ‘bulls or bears’.
- The token should have ‘social’ properties e.g users can earn it via ‘content-creation, content-promotion, content-curation’.
- Create a token that possesses underlying ‘DEFI’ properties e.g people can earn it by staking it, people can delegate their stake etc.
- Token should have ‘social, commerce and DEFI’ utilities.
- Create a token that inherently abates ‘whale’ impact.
- Create a token that propagates the ‘Ulogs’ movement.
- Create a token that maintains intrinsic value, even in ‘fractional amounts’ i.e ‘may people aspire to possess a unit of the token’.
Now, let’s draft the token parameters for ULOG coin:
- ‘ULOGS’ will have a small supply and low-inflation rate, where inflation is based on a reward-pool. (Provisional initial supply = 100,000 ULOGS > Provisional inflation (i.e ‘reward-pool’) = 100,000 ULOGS per year.)
- ‘ULOGS’ reward-pool (Provisional allocation: Author = 30%, Curator = 20%, Staking = 40%, DAO = 10%)
Note: ‘ULOGS’ is likely to be a Hive-based token, inheriting the social-properties native to the Hive blockchain such as zero transaction fees, 3-seconds block-time etc.
Based on this tokenomy, we can create a token fit for ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a social-media platform based on ‘cryptocurrency-related ulogs’. As seen above, people will be able to earn ‘ULOGS‘ from a reward-pool (which has a low emission-rate of ‘100,000 ULOG per year’), in accordance with this allocation: ‘author = 30%, curator = 20%, Staking = 40%, DAO = 10%’.
As seen above, ‘50% of the reward-pool’ (i.e author = 30%, curator = 20%)goes towards rewarding ‘content’.
Typically, these rewards are distributed via ‘likes’ (i.e upvotes). For ‘likes’ to have influence on reward-distribution, users need to stake or power-up their ‘ULOGS’ tokens. (By powering up their ULOGS tokens they deflate the circulating supply.)
‘Authors’ earn ‘ULOGS’, when staked-users like or upvote their ‘cryptoulogs’. Staked-users also earn ‘ULOGS‘ in the form of curation-rewards from the payout of ‘cryptoulogs’ that they have liked. Alas, there is more…
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, users can also earn ‘ULOGS’ directly, by ‘staking’ (i.e ‘powering up’) their ‘ULOGS’. As shown earlier, ‘40% of the reward-pool’ is allocated to ‘staking-rewards’, rewarding users who stake their ‘ULOGS’, daily.
While you can see our ‘staking’ layer as a traditional ‘DEFI’ layer, it is slightly different.
Staking-rewards on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ need to be claimed per day. To complete a claim however, users will need to ‘mine their human’ by ‘posting a simple cryptoulog’.
Assuming a user forgets to claim their their daily staking-rewards or declines to do so, their reward for that day is distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’ or sent to the ‘DAO’. This suddenly means that users across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ can also earn randomly or for ‘past deeds’.
To maintain a ‘proof of tears’ (i.e ‘mining the human’) element to even‘random earnings’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’, users who earn randomly will need to be ‘certified uloggers’. Ofcourse, everyone can get ‘certified’!
‘10%’ of our ‘reward-pool’ allocated to the ‘DAO’, will be used to further the growth and development of ‘cryptoulogs.com’; spent as required. Funds from the ‘DAO’ can also be used to empower ‘certified uloggers’, those who want to build their noble dreams.
As we have continued to reiterate, we will build our ecosystem around a core of ‘certified uloggers’. In eventuality, these ‘certified uloggers’ will form the core of every project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem‘ such as ‘ulogs.org, marlians.com, steemgigs.org, ‘Macrohard‘
and ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will help us in the process of identifying and establishing these ones.
Our tokenomics and token model has to take this into consideration too!
‘ULOGS’ as such, is modeled in such a way that ‘each person on our ‘grey-list’ should have ‘1 ULOG at least’ (i.e initial supply = ‘100,000 certified uloggers’ * 1 ULOG).
This creates our ‘scarce model’ and creates an atmosphere whereupon everyone can participate (with the influence of ‘whales’), whether they have giant ‘stake’ or not.
Users who maintain a certain tier of ‘ULOG-stake’ per month (e.g a stake of ’10 ULOGs’) are ‘certified’ by default. Others can become ‘certified’ through a simple verification-process, that involves a monthly-subscription, in the range of ‘1$’.
‘Certified uloggers’ are empowered with ‘tools, UI-perks, discounts, teardrops etc’ that give them extra influence across ‘cryptoulogs.com’, irrespective of their stake-size.
“You are whale to me!” @surpassinggoogle
With the ‘ULOGS‘ token, even ‘fractions of it’ should maintain intrinsic value. ‘Each user should aspire to amass ‘1 ULOG’ at least’.
‘ULOGS’ will have many utilities across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ as we will highlight later. For instance, users may post ‘long-form ulogs’ by spending ‘ULOGS’ or projects may need to spend ‘ULOGS’ to create their ‘ulog-based crypto-communities’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ etc.
These utilities will give ‘ULOGS’ is deflationary property, helping us maintain a ‘low circulating-supply’, even though we have a low annual inflation of ‘100,000 ULOG’.
Yes, we want a strong token backing ‘cryptoulogs.com’. We want to empower many humans, especially our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’, helping as many people as possible build their noble dreams. To accomplish this, we must create a token that succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com is a social media platform, with the potential of hosting ‘billions of users’; here are some other reasons for basing our ‘tokenomics’ on a ‘low initial supply & low inflation rate’:
- Focusing on short-form content, authors and curators can better afford ‘fractional rewards’.
- Cryptoulogs.com will create ‘external economies’ (i.e ‘acrypto-agnostic atmosphere’). ‘Ulogs’ are revealing in nature as a result, ‘cryptoulogs’ will constitute a thing of beauty.
- ‘Even a ‘one-liner cryptoulog’ is expensive’. Adopting a culture of ‘mining their human’, uloggers will explore ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’ in new, dynamic ways; revealing tangible information about ‘cryptocurrency’, including information that they may i have once hoarded.
(‘Learning is the ultimate earning’.)
- We want to abate the ‘whale’ effect, enabling an environment where ‘everyone can play’ e.g it is psychological bearable for a user aspiring to be ‘whale’, that a ‘whale’s wallet’ has a stake-size of ‘1000 ULOGS’ instead of ‘1,000,000 ULOGS’. In general, anyone can be ‘whale’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ by becoming a ‘certified ulogger’.
- We want everyone to aspire to possess and hold ‘1 ULOG’ at least.
- Exploring these token dynamics (such a‘low initial supply & low inflation rate’) with the ‘ULOGS‘, will help us better formulate tokenomics behind our ‘primary token’ called ‘TEARDROPS’.
‘ULOGS’ – Initial Supply Distribution (Provisional)
Initial supply = ‘100,000 ULOGS’
- Pre-sale = ‘80,000 ULOGS’ (Provisional price = ‘1$ per ULOG’). A maximum of ‘100 ULOG’ can be sold to a person. Unsold tokens after pre-sale may be held, either staked or used for ‘development’ costs.
- ‘10,000 ULOGS’ – staked as needed to direct the platform from the outset. Can also be used for things ‘development, team-expenses etc’ in the future.
- ‘10000 ULOGS’ – used for ‘marketing, bounties, teardrops etc’.
Funds raised from pre-sale will be used on-goingly for ‘development’, in this order:
- UI-development for ‘cryptoulogs.com’, including IOS and Android apps.
- Setting up the first physical ‘Macrohard‘ hub in the Philippines. (This hub will gather brother-programmers. This physical-venture will back our online-ventures.)
- Possibly list ‘wrapped-ULOGS’ on uniswap and add liquidity.
- Restore life to ‘marlians.com‘ and use that platform to create awareness to ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
- Continuing the development of ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and teardrops.network‘.
- Target exchange-listings using ‘community movement’ or direct-finance.
- Set up more ‘Macrohard‘ annexes in the Philippines.
‘ULOGS’ – Reward-Distribution Model (Provisional)
We want to explore a reward-distribution model that explores the following characteristics:
- Modeled around ‘mining the human’.
- Rewards ‘breakthrough in human‘.
- Rewards human virtues e.g ‘self-sacrifice, mentality, forgiveness etc’, rewards even ‘past deeds’.
- Has a ‘mentality-adjusting’ potency.
- Can evolve dynamically.
- Is social.
- Has a suspense element.
- Empowers and celebrates humans, returns value to humans.
- Can reward every(any)one.
- Doesn’t focus much on ‘governance’.
- Makes use of ‘grey-lists’; neither ‘black or white’.
- Makes use of un(dis)talented oracles.
- Has DEFI attributes.
- Incites a loyalty factor.
- Has potential for mainstreamity.
- Succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
- Isn’t ‘statically’ stake-based.
- Is celebratory in nature; based on the concept of ‘you are whale to me’.
- Has an ‘un(dis)talented‘ paradigm.
- Is a token ‘with a prayer’.
We have established so far that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will build on the Hive blockchain. This also means that the ‘ULOGS’ token is ‘Hive-based‘.
The Hive blockchain has the social-features that a platform like ‘cryptoulogs.com’ needs e.g ‘likes, replies, zero transaction-fees, stake-delegation, reputation-score, 3-seconds transaction-speed etc’. It also has a native community, made up of thousands of users. This means that we will always have a user-base.
The Hive blockchain also has a native ‘reward-distribution mechanism’ (called ‘proof of brain’) fit for social media, one based on ‘likes’ (i.e ‘upvotes’), which distributes rewards among ‘authors and curators’. This is something that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ needs!
Now, while the content-base for the Hive blockchain is ‘blogs’, the content-base for ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is ‘ulogs’. Thus, we are modeling our ‘reward-distribution’ mechanism around ‘proof of tears’, seeking to reward ‘other facets of humans’ assessible within ‘ulogs’, besides ‘just brain’.
Ultimately, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will have a ‘daily reward-pool’ (i.e ‘token-emission’) that users can distribute ‘via upvotes’, on the basis of their ‘influence’ (or stake-size). However, this time, they will be rewarding an activity that ‘mines the human’ called ‘ulogging’, specifically ‘cryptoulogging’.
As we have reiterated earlier, only ‘50% of our reward-pool’ is allocated to rewarding ‘content’. Users can also earn ‘rewards’ daily, simply by ‘staking’ (i.e ‘powering up’) their ‘ULOGS’, with ‘40% of the daily reward-pool’ allocated to ‘staking rewards’.
Alas, users can also earn the ULOG token randomly. This portion of ‘rewards’ will come from the daily portion of ‘staking-rewards’ that was left ‘unclaimed’.
In any case, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, irrespective of how ‘rewards’ are earned, users must have ‘mined their human’ (i.e ‘proof of tears’). For instance, to claim ‘daily staking-rewards’, users will need to ‘post a simple cryptoulog’ to fulfill their claim.
The ‘ULOGS’ can reward ‘past deeds’ too! While much of the ‘distribution’ in this respect, can be carried out consciously/manually by ‘our team’ or ‘certified uloggers’ via ‘timely upvotes’, it can happen in automated fashion and randomly. How so? Users who decline their ‘daily staking-rewards’, will have their ‘unclaimed rewards’ distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’.
This suspenseful atmosphere has ‘mentality-adjusting’ potency. Realizing that their ‘past deeds’ can be rewarded, users can begin to adopt a culture of ulogging, whether ‘bulls or bears’. They can also be inculcated with the fact,‘curation’ doesn’t have to be promised. Eventually, they can begin to ulog for the ‘conscious’ purpose of ‘mining their human’, where the primary reward is ‘real human growth’ (or ‘breakthrough in human’).
Now, we will return to celebrate the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’, with a digital currency called ‘ULOGS‘ and to a grander extent, with ‘TEARDROPS‘.
To conclude, let’s reiterate once again, that ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be built around ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. From among these ones, we want to emanate ‘generation-fixers’. Thus, we will direct our ‘reward-distribution’ focus, primarily towards these ones, empowering them in the process. Alas, everyone can get ‘certified’!
As such, we can evolve a ‘scarce model’ that centers around ‘humans’, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
Whether it is the ‘world of cryptocurrency’, ‘DEFI’ or ‘blockchain in general’;‘it hasn’t been revealed enough’. Even the innovators of these ‘unconventional assets’ haven’t explored their innovation enough. There is a lot untold!
In general, we have replayed ‘existing world paradigms’, in our interaction, application and development of ‘blockchain’. For one, we have focused ‘the application of blockchain’ prominently towards things like ‘governance, code, crypto-kitties, finance etc’ and hardly towards ‘returning value to humans’.
Cryptocurrency itself have been measured in terms of ‘bulls or bears’ rather ‘humans’. This is understandable.
“The world is still very novice to the true state of the world”.@surpassinggoogle
As a result, ‘blockchain technology’ can fade like ‘technologies’ before it. Where we further lose our ‘human capabilities’ in the face of ‘blockchain technology’ (where ‘blockchain’ is used mostly as a ‘comfort tool’) as we may have with prior ‘technologies’, ‘blockchain’ will never finds it ‘shine’, neither will it stand out by ‘world-standards’ as an ‘indispensable and revolutionary tech’, till it eventually fades. Where ‘blockchain’ is used as a tool to ‘mine the human’, as ‘humans’ begin to find their ‘shine’, ‘blockchain’ will find attain its own shine; beginning to rank ‘great’.
cryptoulogs.com – DEFI layer.
Our ecosystem is inherently ‘DEFI’; ‘DEFI’ in the context of ’empowering of human’. Our ‘ROI’ is ‘real human growth’.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a social/content-based platform; considering that it will focus on ‘short-form content’, we have afforded ‘a small reward-pool allocation’ for ‘content’ and allocated ‘a large portion of our reward-pool’ to ‘staking-rewards’. However, we have created a more testimonial, un-ordinary type of ‘staking-feature’! How so?
Unlike traditional DEFI-platforms, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, your ‘stake’ gives you additional influence over a ‘reward-pool’ that incites users across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to ‘mine their human’.
Yes, while you can simply visit ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to claim your daily-rewards, you can also vote on ‘content’ created via the art of ‘ulogging’ (i.e a ‘mining the human’ activity).
Alas, to successfully claim your daily staking-rewards on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, you would have needed to publish a ‘cryptoulog’ too. Otherwise, your forfeited ‘rewards’ is distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’.
You see, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, your stake can still provide you tangible ‘ROI’ in terms of stirring ‘real human growth’; an ‘ROI’ that is constantly ‘positive’, irrespective of ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Assuming ‘staking’ is our basic DEFI-feature, we will continue to add other DEFI-featureS to ‘cryptoulogs.com’ over the course of time, in explorative fashion.
Note that each innovation stemming from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘cryptoulogs.com’ makes use of ‘down-to-earth’ paradigms. Thus, we want a ‘DEFI’ system that ‘returns value to humans’, relegating the position of ‘money’ in society.
“In a world filled with ‘full-blown humans’, money is the smaller-things”. @surpassinggoogle
One of our core vi-mission is to ‘abate half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’ and perhaps, un-ironically, we want to reverse engineer ‘DEFI’ to this effect.
As a result, one aspect of ‘DEFI’ that we are unlikely to implement is ‘loans‘, except we have learned how to reserve-engineer this feature to the effect of‘abating half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’.
Here are other DEFI-features that we will explore, to implement:
- ‘Teardrops’ – ‘Certified uloggers’ can have access to ‘exclusive communities’, focused on empowering them constantly with ‘cryptocurrency-drops’. (i.e ‘teardrops’ instead of ‘airdrops’.)
- TEARDROPS – Possessing stake in ‘ULOGS‘, should give you a starting-stake in ‘TEARDROPS‘, our primary token.
- Grow – A page/feature modeled to proactively provide especially ‘certified uloggers’, with a ‘variety of rewards’ e.g limelight, clout, consultancy etc. (See sample!)
- DAO – A small portion of the reward-pool is allocated to a ‘DAO’, which can be used to help ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects.
- Macrohard – A DEFI-feature constituting of ‘physical hubs’ filled with ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc’, focused on helping ‘certified uloggers’ build their projects.
- SteemGigs – A feature that will focus on helping ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects through ‘gigs’, even ‘free gigs’.
‘Cryptocurrency/Blockchain’ has provided us tangible ‘luxuries’ that never once existed. We haven’t explored the application of this luxuries enough. For instance, speaking of the concept of ‘money’, since the advent of ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’, how many more ‘unconventional dynamics’ have we learned or explored in relation to ‘money’? Did you know that you can ‘own an entire bank’ now? Isn’t that ‘cryptocurrency-wallet’ of yours possessing of the capabilities of a ‘bank’? And that so-called ‘money’ that we tend to elevate above ‘humans’, perhaps, ‘trampling upon humans’ to pursue; can’t one create ‘money’ today, by virtue of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ and begin to gift it to humans instead? Etc.
Humans Vs Bulls Or Bears.
As reiterated many times already, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ emanates from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem‘. Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a child-project, leading up to its parent-project ‘ulogs.org’; like ‘ulogs.org’, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a ‘down-to-earth’ innovation.
Underlyingly using an entire curriculum, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will undertake the world-adjusting route of ‘returning value to humans’. This is more attainable now, by virtue of ‘luxuries’ like ‘blockchain & cryptocurrency’.
Every layer, paradigm, algorithm and element of ‘cryptoulogs.com’, is modeled to ‘return value to human’. As such, we must build our ecosystem around a ‘core’ made up of ‘humans’, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
This also requires ‘celebrating humans’ and as importantly, inciting and rewarding ‘human activities’ that ‘mine the human’.
To celebrate humans, we should also have a token, that succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’; distributing this token in a manner that targets ‘humans’.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is ‘very content-based’ and builds on the ‘Hive blockchain’, which makes use a ‘proof of brain’ reward-model to reward ‘quality content’, we have created a ‘down-to-earth reward-distribution model’ called ‘proof of tears’; one that targets and celebrates ‘humans’.
How do humans ‘prove the tears’ though? By participating in activities that help them ‘mine their human’. One such activity is the ‘art of ulogging’, the primary activity on ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
Adding a ‘mining the human’ element into ‘content-related activities’ already familiar to people, we can play out an entire curriculum via ‘cryptouogs.com’, that enables us assess ‘proof of tears’.
Note: The whole Teardrops ecosystem was borne from the question; “can we fix the tears with the tears?”
As you may have noticed, in our approach to innovation, we attempt to be‘beautifully disruptive’, instead of ‘disruptive’.
Instead of the popular ‘code is law’ approach, that predicts human behavior in a bid to curb it, capturing ‘human capabilities’ into ‘a boolean’ (e.g ‘vote or un-vote’), we make use of ‘an entire curricula’, seeking to ‘return value to humans’.
Note: When we started ‘#ulog’, after 6-months of its inception, without aggressive marketing, some ‘5600 people’ participated in the art of ulogging. Most of these participants, have simply wondered ‘what a ulog is’ as they were familiar with ‘blog’ and ‘vlog’.
Yes, en-route ‘mining your human’ towards its awesomest version, there is bound to be many tears, whether ‘happy, sad or un-fell’ tears. We seek to reward these particular ‘tears’ (where ‘tears’ is a by-product of ‘mining the the human’.)
Did you notice the mention of ‘un-fell tears’?
Our route with ‘proof of tears’ is one of ‘revelation’ too! As mentioned before, we now have the luxury of ‘cryptocurrency & blockchain’ and we want to explore the application of these tools towards ‘returning value to humans’. By virtue of the ‘public and immutable’ nature of blockchain, ‘mining the human’ can become a ‘bare’ activity. By virtue of cryptocurrency, ‘mining the human’ can become a culture or a daily activity. From within this dynamic, very-human “mine”, there will be many ‘revelations’ (e.g what are ‘un-fell tears’?). By virtue of these ‘revelations’ (even ‘spiritual revelations’), we can better ‘return value to humans.’
One uncoventional yet tangible use-case for blockchain is; ‘a CCTV in to the true state of the world’.
Via ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we want to ‘return value to humans’ at every level. As such, we will continuously relegate the position of ‘money’ (i.e ‘bulls or bears’) in our eco-sphere, celebrating ‘humans’ instead.
This means that will build around a core of ‘humans’, i.e ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’.
These ones will be celebrated across our ecosystem, empowered with ‘tools, UI-perks, extra-influence etc’, whether they have large ‘stake’ or not. While we make use of a stake-based blockchain (Hive), things like ‘stake’ will not take precedence over ‘humans’.
“You are whale to me.” @surpassinggoogle
A ‘grey’ list is indicative of the fact that any human can can join this list, irrespective of their ‘stake-size’ (i.e ‘bulls or bears’).
Rather than ‘market action’ (i.e ‘bulls or bears’), our scarce-model is ‘humans’, i.e ‘our grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Say we have billions of users, our focus is to maintain a grey-list of say ‘100,000 certified uloggers’ at every instance.)
Moving together, we can create an entire movement that introduces and inculcates the ‘art of ulogging’ within our ecosystem and out into the world.
‘Certified uloggers’ being ‘true fans’ of what ‘ulogging’ represents, we can have a grander effect in ensuring that ‘cryptoulogs.com is based on cryptoulogs’. Together, we can grow our user-base autonomously, creating a ‘ulogs’ movement.
As ‘certified uloggers’ become ready to build their noble dreams, we will have a ‘grey-print’ ready, a working ‘product’ in the form of ‘cryptoulogs.com’, that they can replicate. Further relegating the position of ‘money’ in our eco-sphere and in the world at large, humans can now build their noble dreams, in the presence or absence of seed-funding.
The aftermath? Many unique social/content-platforms are born, based on ‘ulogs’; leading to an internet filled with ‘ulogs & uloggers’ (i.e very ‘human’) and a world filled with more ‘human’ shine. ‘Tunnels can find lights therein’.
Glory to Jehovah.
At world level, humans continue to lose value. Perhaps, un-coincidentally the world itself has been modeled to ‘remove value from humans’, distributing this value as such to every other thing, things like ‘bulls/bears, careers, knowledge, clout, money, luxury, crypto-kitties, bots, AI etc’.
In the midst of so-called ‘technological advancement’, the cycle continues.
‘It scary, where the world is headed.’ @surpassinggoogle
‘Blockchain technology’ for instance, starts to become ‘a tool of governance’ or ‘a reward-distributor’; stirring of strife, competition and tension among humans. The reverse can be the case, where ‘blockchain’ is allowed to maintain its ‘unconventional properties’, where ‘blockchain’ is used as a tool to ‘return value to humans’.
Alas, ‘returning value to humans’ just isn’t how the world works; that over the course of time, the same ‘renown’ world-paradigms are replayed on ‘blockchain’ all over again, leaving us with ‘blockchain’ that is static, under-explored, un-evolved.
The same ‘old innovations’ are recycled and replayed on ‘blockchain technology’, in a bid to ‘distribute rewards’ via it, reducing ‘blockchain’s potency in adjusting the world; relegating it to a mere ‘reward-distribution’ tool. Then, ‘blockchain’ becomes known for ‘the price of its cryptocurrency’.
Staying underlyingly ‘conventional’, having been under-explored and under-used, ‘blockchain’ returns to the popular ‘code is law’ standards, governing most innovations and technologies.
Let ‘code’ govern humans!
‘Human capabilities’ are further captured into ‘a boolean’ e.g ‘vote/unvote’ (‘mechanisms favorable for bots’) and on this very basis, ‘human value’ continues to be measured.
Humans lose value!
In turn, ‘blockchain-code governs humans’, making ‘blockchain’ the ‘standard’; the ‘solution-bringer’, the ‘comfort-tool’, the ‘code is law’, the ‘governor’, the ‘reward-distributor’ etc.
The new quest? “The pursuit of a ‘flawless’ blockchain”.
Once, again ‘humans’ lose ‘value’ even among themselves, preferring to compete or trample on one another, in pursuit of “the flawless blockchain”. Alas, every ounce of energy and value goes into advancing its code, its governance, its security etc, taking away from the value and energy that can go into tangibles like ‘social, human evolution, revelation etc’.
Blockchain can only attain its shine, where the humans that it hosts use it as a tool to attain their shine. @surpassinggoogle
Overall, ‘blockchain’ can’t evolve either. Seeking perfection, it iterates and iterates, based on the popularly ‘code is law’, fit for ‘flawless’ bots and unfit for ‘humans’, who are ‘flawed’.
Just when ‘blockchain’ can no longer stand ‘these flawed humans’, the code breaks; a HARDFORK!
Then, humans grow further apart, each one his way as they must pursue this god, for ‘the blockchain must be flawless’.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘blockchain’ can’t even scale.
“Steem is better than Hive. Hive is better than Steem”.
“You aren’t on Steem, you are the enemy. You are on Hive, you are the enemy”.
Once again, ‘value’ is taken from ‘humans’ and distributed to ‘blockchain’ as well. The cycle that permeates the world stays intact.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘blockchain’ is loses all its ‘unconventionality’, becoming established mostly for its ‘reward-distribution properties’. Its success becomes measured in terms of ‘bulls or bears’.
Nevertheless, ‘blockchain’ is no ordinary tool.
When used in ‘un-ordinary’ ways, e.g ‘as a tool to return value to humans’, it isn’t so ‘ordinary’ after all, for ‘humans are un-ordinary’.
It is true that by today’s standard, even as the world is said to be advancing, humans continue to grow ‘ordinary’ and it is no coincidence.
“There is a growing rarity in the ‘great men’ industry. We fix this rarity, we surpass google.” @surpassinggoogle
‘A blockchain’ that rendezvous humans, is bare and immutable, has a reward-mechanism that incites humans to evolve incessantly; that is no ordinary tool!
For instance, what do the likes of ‘Facebook or Google’ do exactly, to be capable of influencing the globe and holding it accountable? They rendezvous humans!
Providing users with seeming ‘comfort-tool after comfort-tool’, they gather humans. Collectively, they can mine of these humans, taking control of their ‘mine’ and what is contained a ‘human’ mine exactly? ‘Identity, spirit, genes, response to stimuli, virtues etc’. Powerful stuff!
They get to know you more than you know yourself, in such a way that you aren’t capable of knowing anything about them. As a result, they influence you continuously and they can hold you accountable too.
‘Blockchain’ affords you the luxury of knowing about the world as much as it knows about you. It gathers people too, recording excerpts resulting from ‘human evolution’ and it does so in a public and immutable fashion. If you doubt the power in that, think thrice!
Alas, ‘blockchain’ isn’t so powerful by itself. ‘It is no god’! It is simply ‘a tool’, usable to world-adjusting effect or ‘just a tool’.
We can use ‘blockchain’ as a tool to ‘mine our human’, as a tool to ‘return value to human’ and this is what we want to accomplish on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, introducing the art of ulogging to a ‘cryptocurrency’ world.
Why Have We Chosen Ulogs As The Content-Base For Cryptoulogs.com?
The ‘u’ in ‘ulog’ stands for ‘you’.
- Everyone can ulog.
- Ulogging has a ‘world-adjusting’ element.
- Ulogs shine forth humans.
- A ulog is down-to-earth in nature.
- It is peer-to-peer-like.
- It allows humans to retain their human.
- It is revealing in nature. (Uloggers ‘mine their human’, ulogging their very elements into their ulogs.)
- Based on ulogs, everyone can curate, consume and promote ‘content’, irrespective of its niche.
- The world knows of ‘blogs or vlogs; the world needs to know about ‘ulogs’.
- As a paradigm, ‘ulogging’ can integrate into any existing concept, activity, innovation, enterprise or niche.
- ‘Ulogs’ is a blockchain-born innovation.
- Ulogging can constitute an indispensable use-case for ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’.
- It can create the content-base for a ‘new internet’, one filled with humans.
- In the evolution of its concept, it took cognizance every(any)one.
- It can emanate uloggers globally.
- Ulogs can go on to be popular.
All innovations emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, will be very ‘content-based’. Our content-base? Ulogs!
Even as a word, ‘Ulogs’ can go on to become mainstream, known by the globe as its own form of content similar to ‘Blogs or Vlogs’.
Underlyingly, ‘ulogs’ has a ‘surpassinggoogle’ paradigm. Serving the internet with ulogs, we can fill it with humans, reshaping it. We can even create a ‘new internet’, one based on ulogs.
Where we have created an indispensable product on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we can begin to propose to every existing social-outlet on the internet to add a tab to their user-interface called ‘ulogs’.
People can eventually have ‘domain-names’ based on the TLD ‘.ulog’ e.g ‘https://terry.ulog‘.
Ulogs can hold the first page of google for the search-query ‘ulogs’, which is already the case.
Type in the search-query ‘Ulogs’ into google!
Being a blockchain-born innovation, as ‘ulogging’ becomes mainstream, it can help showcase blockchain technology as an ‘indispensable technology’, revealing yet another unique use-case for it.
As ‘ulogs’ becomes known by everyone, many will begin ulogging. In the ‘art of ulogging’, they will incessantly ‘mine their human, tapping into their shine. The resulting ‘ulogs’ will compliment what exists of ‘information’ (currently based on ‘blogs and vlogs). In turn, ‘knowledge’ is made ‘whole’, better-tangible to the collective evolution of the world. The world begins to be re-restored towards ‘the image of the Creator’.
We begin to attain a world where ‘humanity is the brother next to you‘; everyone redirected to the Creator Jehovah.
‘Cryptoulogs’ are ‘cryptocurrency-related ulogs’.
Ulogs are an unconventional form of content. A ulog is simple in nature. Everyone can ulog. As importantly, everyone can consume, curate and promote ulogs.
‘Cryptocurrency’ as we have it today is a complex niche. This niche, currently based on ‘blogs & vlogs’, is not participate-able-in by everyone. For instance, not everyone can blog or vlog about ‘cryptocurrency’, neither can everyone consume, curate or promote cryptocurrency-related blogs or vlogs.
Nevertheless, the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’ is tangible to the collective evolution of the world. ‘Content-evolution’ in the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’ is essential to the shaping of the internet.
At this stage, it is important to establish that we now have tools, to affect the ‘content-predicament’ that affects the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’.
Tools such as ‘blockchain and cryptocurrency’ can be used to remove ‘barriers-to-entry’ from ‘content-related activities’ pertaining to the niche ‘cryptocurrency’. How effectively have we used these tools?
‘Ulogs’ is a blockchain-born innovation. As mentioned earlier, ‘everyone can ulog’.
‘A cryptocurrency-niche based on ulogs’ and everyone can suddenly participate!’
On ‘cryptoulogs.com’, everyone can create, consume, curate and promote ‘cryptocurrency-related content’ because based on ‘ulogs’, the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’ is simple!
A ulog about ‘cryptocurrency’ is called a ‘cryptoulog’. Cryptocurrency-related ulogs are ‘cryptoulogs’.
A cryptoulog doesn’t have to be perfect. However, it has to contain ‘an evolving version of U’. On that level at least, everyone can relate.
Unlike a blog or vlog, that generally possesses a ‘perfect outlook’, you can document your ‘un-crypto-savviness, hassle-stories, your rekt-escapades, even your crypto-drafts’ within your ‘cryptoulogs’.
In your cryptoulogs, you won’t need to resource media from the internet. You can create each excerpt of your ‘cryptoulog’ fresh, regardless of how un(dis)talented it turns out.
Now, imagine ‘a cryptocurrency content-sharing platform made up of cryptoulogs’, where ‘content’ is dynamic and ever-refreshing, one filled with ‘fresh pieces of human’ daily. Imagine a ‘cryptocurrency social-media platform made up of uloggers’. Imagine a cryptocurrency platform where every ‘Bitcoin-logo or ETH-meme’ is created anew, carrying the touch of human. Imagine an entire crypto-sphere, even ‘anonymity’ carries that stamp of ‘human’. Well, if you can’t imagine it, visit ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to see and experience it.
Indeed, ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will constitute a thing a beauty, creating a ‘grey-print’ that others can replicate. It will create a crypto-sphere of ‘revelation’, highlighting further the beauty of ‘blockchain/cryptocurrency’ in terms of ‘returning value to humans’.
Cryptoulogs.com will invite participation from ‘everyone’, rather than ‘from millions’.
Here are other reasons why ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be based on cryptoulogs:
- A ulog is un-ordinary. A cryptoulog is un-ordinary too!
- To better evolve the concept of ‘ulogs’.
- A create a grey-print ‘ulog-based platform’ that people can replicate, when building their ‘ulog-based projects’.
- To add a layer of reputability to the world of ‘cryptocurrency’. (In the art of cryptoulogging, people ‘mine their human’, becoming better versions of themselves.)
- To celebrate humans or ‘return value to humans’, in the face of ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’, a niche with so much hype.
- To propagate ‘ulogs’ into the world, starting with the ‘cryptocurrency-world’.
- To create a crypto-sphere where ‘anonymity’ maintains its intrinsic value.
Cryptoulogs.com And The Hive Blockchain
As mentioned earlier, we would like to build ‘cryptoulogs.com’ on the the Hive blockchain. The Hive blockchain is a fork of the Steem blockchainand it was built specifically for ‘social media’, possessing features like ‘3-seconds transaction-speed, zero transaction-fee, likes/dislikes etc’.
Till date, there are only a few such blockchain(s), built specifically for ‘social media’.
Note too, that the concept of ‘ulogs’ has history on Hive. Starting out on ‘#ulog’ some 3-years ago, it has invited participation from more than ‘5,000 Steem/Hive-users’, helping us build a discord community of more 5,000 people.
Besides ‘permanence for our cryptoulogs’, by means of the Hive blockchain, we will adopt a large community, that native to ‘Hive’ itself.
When ‘cryptoulogs.com’ starts, it will have a user-base. It will not start afresh!
Being ‘cryptoulogs.com’ however, we intend to target ‘everyone’. This means that our user-interface will be open to sign-up(s) from everyone. Users can interact with ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to a certain extent, needing of a Hive (blockchain) account to access its ‘blockchain-features’.
Looking to reward ‘human activities’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we have created a digital-currency called ‘ULOGS’. This is a Hive-based token.
The Hive blockchain itself has its native token called ‘HIVE‘. Using a ‘proof of brain’ reward-model, ‘HIVE’ rewards ‘content’ published to the Hive blockchain. This means that users of ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will be able to earn ‘ULOGS‘ i.e our native digital-currency, in conjunction with ‘HIVE’.
To implement our own reward-distribution model called ‘proof of tears’, we have needed to create our very own ‘Hive-based token’ called ‘ULOGS’, possessing of its own parameters. This way, we can better reward ‘cryptoulogs’.
Other features that we will be able to implement courtesy of the Hive blockchain is our ‘basic DEFI-layer’, that allows users to earn from ‘staking ULOG’. There is also a ‘delegation feature’, which allows one user to delegate the ‘influence’ of their stake to another user.
While the Hive blockchain is free to use, it still has some limitations that quite hamper its growth, things like ‘governance’ etc. ‘Cryptoulogs.com’ provides us with an extra-layer on top of the Hive blockchain, that allows to focus on user-growth.
Here are other reasons why we have chosen to build on the Hive blockchain:
- We have had some experience building on Hive ‘e.g steemgigs.org, ulogs.org, marlians.com.
- The Hive community is generally supportive of ‘DAPPS that build on the Hive blockchain’, even in terms of ‘contributing code’.
- Hive is continuously advancing its blockchain to support ‘social media’, allowing us to focus on the growth and development of ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
- ‘Cryptoulogs.com’ will be able to interact with other Hive DAPPS.
- Access to ‘growth-tools’ native to the Hive blockchain e.g we don’t need to maintain a block-explorer.
Provisional Use-Cases For The Ulog Token.
Primarily, the ‘ULOGS’ digital-currency is a social-token used to reward ‘human activities’ related to ‘content’. Underlyingly, it has a DEFI-feature, that allows users to earn it directly through ‘staking’.
Earned; it can be tipped, spent or exchanged. It can also be ‘powered-up or staked’ to have influence on the ‘reward-pool’ allocated to ‘authors and curators’. The ‘ULOGS’ token will have a wide variety of utilities.
Here is an un-exhaustive list:
- To post long-form cryptoulogs, users will need to spend some ‘ULOGS’.
- Users may need to spend ‘ULOGS’, to send a DM.
- Users need to stake ‘ULOGS’, to be capable of rewarding content.
- Users need to stake the ‘ULOGS’ to earn ‘curation rewards’.
- Users will be able to boost the visibility of their cryptoulogs by spending ‘ULOGS’.
- Projects can create their own ‘ulog-based communities’ by spending ‘ULOGS’.
- Users can spend ‘ULOGS’ to purchase items on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ or externally e.g ‘on steemgigs.org‘.
- ‘Certified uloggers’ may be able to pay a monthly-subscription in ‘ULOG’S as part of their ‘verification-process’.
- Stakers of ‘ULOGS’ may get a starting stake in ‘TEARDROPS’ (i.e our primary token.)
- Internal listings from external projects, may require staking ‘ULOGS’.
- Internal peer-to-peer ads can be paid for in ‘ULOGS.
- Users will be able to avail of services on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ e.g ‘clout-services, consultancy-services etc’ by spending ‘ULOGS’.
- Users can pay in ‘ULOGS’ to get discounts.
Cryptoulogs.com – Roadmap
- Create the ULOG token and conduct a pre-sale. (September, 2020)
- Complete the setup of our first physical ‘Macrohard’ hub in the Philippines. (September, 2020)
- Ship our basic site on ‘cryptoulogs.org’, with a functional reward-distribution mechanism. (September 2020)
- List our token on Hive-engine and if possible, on Uniswap. (September, 2020)
- Restore life to ‘marlians.com’. Start by moving it to the Hive blockchain. (September, 2020)
- Start growth efforts. (Starts September, 2020)
- Continue to improve ‘cryptoulogs.org’. (Starting October, 2020)
- Continue the development of ‘steemgigs.org and ulogs.org‘. (Starting November, 2020)
- Setup a second ‘Macrohard‘ hub. (Starting December, 2020)
Funds Raised From Pre-sale Will Be Used For:
- We will setup physical ‘Macrohard’ hubs, starting with the first one in the Philippines. This physical venture will back our online-ventures. It will rendezvous ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc’. Together, we will build ‘cryproulogs.com’.
- We will build a solid and remarkable ‘cryptoulogs.com’ web interface, including its mobile application for IOS and Android.
- We will build other projects emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem too, such as ‘marlians.com, steemgigs.org, teardrops.network, ulogs.org‘.
- Token-creation, Exchange-listings, Uniswap-listing, Liquidity-provision.
- Grow our user-base via organic marketing, conventional ADs.
Note: We want to create ‘down-to-earth innovations’ that can adjust the world. Our success is measured in terms of ‘real human growth’.
We want to play a role in historical history, helping as many people as possible build their noble dreams.
This means that revenue generated ‘via cryptoulogs.com’ will be directed continuously towards developing ‘projects’; i.e ‘crytoulogs.com’ and our other projects.
Creating a successful product on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we will be able to replicate our success as we develop our other projects. Besides, we will have a ‘grey-print project’ that others can replicate.
In turn, many humans can build their noble dreams, without ‘seed-funding limitations’. Where they need programmers to help, we can provide them with ‘brother-programmers’, courtesy of our ‘Macrohard’ hub.
The existence of ‘Macrohard hubs‘ will help us reduce our expenses overall, also allowing us to be more effective in the movement we create. Where we can rendezvous ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs, brother-talents etc’ within this hub. Together, we can build our noble dreams and those of others.
We will start with a small team but we aren’t focusing on a small team. We would like ‘certified uloggers’ to play a tangible role in our development and growth efforts. Where we can work with ‘100,000 certified uloggers’, that is one giant team effort.
At the moment, these our core team members:
- Creator – @surpassinggoogle
- Lead developer – @eastmael
- Lead developer – @tobias-g
- Developer – @jalasem
- Administrator – @southparkqueen
- Growth – @metzli
Why Cryptoulogs.com And The ULOG token Will Succeed?
Think of ‘ulogs’ as a word for a start. Let us assume that it goes on to becoming established as a word, inserted into dictionaries, known in the same breathe as ‘blogs‘ for instance, will that make it renown?
Particular attention and insight went into the formulation of the concept of ‘ulogs’, including the selection of the name ‘ulogs’. Currently, our ‘ulogs’ already rank on the first page of google for the search-query ‘ulogs’.
Now, quickly think of the term ‘ulogs’ established in the search-engines, i.e ‘ulogs’ becoming as popular a ‘search-query’ as words like ‘blogs or vlogs’; is that too far-fetched?
Going a step further, let’s look at ‘ulogs’ as ‘a form of content’. It simple in nature. It is relatable. It is consumable. People already know of ‘blogs and vlogs’ as forms of content; all that is left is that they come to know of ‘ulogs’ as a form of content too. How hard can that be?
If we have internet today, that is based on ‘blogs & vlogs’, how hard can it be then to have an internet tomorrow, made of up ‘ulogs’?
Many social-media outlets today have ‘tabs’ labelled ‘blogs’. Is it that far-fetched then that tomorrow, there begin to exist social-media outlets with ‘tabs’ labelled ‘ulogs’?
Let’s think on a bit more! Think of ‘ulogging’ as an art! Can’t everyone ulog? If there are bloggers and vloggers out there today, can’t there be uloggers out there today and tomorrow? If everyone can ulog, if everyone can consume ‘ulogs’; how many uloggers will there be?
Think of ‘ulogging’ as a paradigm! Can you embroil this paradigm into any existing concept, niche, activity or enterprise? If you encode the ‘ulogging’ paradigm, into ‘a legacy’ for instance, you have a ‘ulogacy’ and what is a ulogacy exactly? “A legacy that has a stamp of ‘u’, dynamic in nature, ever-evolving, simplistic, relatable, un-ordinary”.
If every existing concept, activity or niche begin to incorporate a ‘ulogging’ paradigm, will ‘ulogs’ grow popular?
Finally, let’s look at ‘ulogs’ as an innovation. Recall that ‘ulogs’ is a down-to-earth innovation. (Making use of a ‘ulogging’ paradigm, it iterates dynamically. It is unconventional.) What can this mean for its ‘growth potential’?
Can ‘ulogs’ interact and incorporate with every other innovation? Does it compete with any other innovation? If ‘ulogs’ isn’t in competition with any other innovation because it can incorporate with any innovation; is there an end to ‘ulogs’?
Let’s simplify matters and look at ‘cryptoulogs.com’, can it incorporate with an exchange-enterprise called ‘blocktrades’? Can there be a community built around ‘#ulog-blocktrades’? Can people fill this community to ulog about ‘everything blocktrades’? Will we be competing with ‘blocktrades’ then?
Cryptoulogs.com will play a giant role in cementing the value of ‘ulogs’. With a successful product, we will bolster the popularity of ‘ulogs’ and explore its application.
We have simply incorporated ‘cryptocurrency & ulogs’. Let’s see the beauty we can create!
Cryptoulogs.com will focus on short-form content and will constitute the home for ‘cryptocurrency-related ulogs’ (cryptoulogs). Everyone can participate on ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
We have taken an uncoventional and extremely tough route but one that can stir ‘beautiful disruption, not only in terms of world-adjustment but also in terms of bringing ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’ to mainstream attention, for its indispensable application as a tool to ‘return value to humans’.
To base our success on ‘humans’ rather than ‘bulls or bears’, our ‘scarce model’ is ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’.
We will do so by involving ‘certified uloggers’ in every aspect of our development, empowering them with tools, resources and exclusive UI-perks to help them shine; thus, creating tangible incentive for ‘everyone’ to become ‘certified.
‘Cryptoulogs.com’ will constitute ‘true fans’ of ‘certified uloggers’ and it will show.
We have also modeled our digital-currency i.e ‘ULOGS‘ in such a way that it empowers ‘certified uloggers’; with a starting supply of ‘100,000 ULOGS’ and an emission-rate of ‘100,000 ULOGS per year’, desiring that each of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’ possesses ‘1 ULOG’ at least.
Even though our token-structure is ‘stake-weighted’, ‘certified uloggers’ can participate as ‘whales’, across our ecosystem irrespective of their ‘stake-size’.
Where we love our ‘certified uloggers’ deeply and it is evident, they will begin to love what we represent becoming ‘true fans’ of ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
As ‘generation-fixers’, we will move together. Our growth will begin to happen fast and it will be real.
We will create an ecosystem on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, where humans are celebrated. Even in a spiritual sense, people will be drawn to rendezvous on ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
We will have a lot of help!
Funds/revenue raised via ‘cryptoulogs.com’, will go towards establishing physical ‘Macrohard’ hubs across the globe, starting with the Philippines.
Participants of these hub, will constitute ‘certified uloggers’. Filled with ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs, brother-talents’, we can have a physical ‘core’ made of ‘true fans’, backing our online-ventures.
We will also continue to completion, the development of ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org, macrohard.pro‘ in the long-term. These applications and their respective user-base(s) will interact with ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
In the near-term, we will restore life to ‘marlians.com‘ (currently having ‘2,000 user-profiles’) and apply it as an avenue to ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
It is valuable to note that i (i.e ‘@surpassinggoogle‘) will knock on every door, even in person, inviting them to be ‘certified uloggers’. My first prerogative will be to reach ‘1,000 users’ in person (via live-streams), inviting them to become ‘certified uloggers’. That motion has began. (See samples; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I love this. I invite you to love it too. Yes, together, we will grow ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
Cryptoulogs.com will grow!
Here are some other reasons why ‘cryptoulogs.com’ will succeed:
- ‘cryptoulogs.com’ already has starting user-base. We have an online community of more than 5,000 people. We will also make use of the Hive blockchain, which has a native user-base.
- We will create a viral YouTube channel on UloggersTV, that features uloggers globally.
- We will dynamically create ‘#ulog-trends’ and viral ulog-contests, that create buzz and keeps ‘cryptoulogs.com’ human-filled.
- We will make use of ‘teardrops’ instead of ‘airdrops’, giving out tokens to create a network effect but distributing these tokens in such away that incites loyalty.
- We will model ‘cryptoulogs.com’ in such a way that we can always reach and stay in touch with ‘certified uloggers’.
- Users can earn by staking ‘ULOGS’ but they will have to claim their rewards by ‘cryptoulogging’.
- Active ‘certified uloggers’ can earn randomly.
- We will partner with many crypto-projects, allowing them to create their ‘ulog-based communities’ on ‘cryptoulogscom’.
- We constantly create initiatives to celebrate humans and their projects.
- We will be crypto-agnostic.
- We will create testominies.
- We will contact crypto-projects, inviting them to add a tab for ‘ulogs’ on their platforms.
- Starting our first ‘Macrohard’ hub in the Philippines, we will be able create popularity for ‘cryptoulogs.com’ in the Philippines, which has a large populace of crypto-savvy people. We can create events, contests, workshops that introduces people to ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
How Will CryptoUlogs.com Generate Revenue To Sustain Growth?
As we have established, in growing our user-based, our primary focus will be on ‘gathering a core of humans’, who go on to becoming ‘true fans’; then move together.
To have more impact in accomplishing this and sustain our growth, we will need to generate revenue. Our pre-sale funds will be used especially to develop our products and begin our growth-process.
Yes, we will need to be able to generate revenue to sustain our growth. How do we accomplish that?
We don’t want to rely exclusively on the value of our ‘ULOGS’ token. Ultimately, as a project, we will only have a few of these tokens on hand, some of it ‘powered-up’ to assist with the evolution of ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
We will need to create outlets that generate revenue.
Primarily, we are looking to generate revenue via ‘a monthly-subscription plan’ that accepts ‘FIAT’ as payment or ‘ULOGS’ (at a discount). We will accept this payment from ‘certified uloggers’ each month as part of their certification-process. However, it is important to note, that we will keep this fee at an affordable amount of ‘1$’.
While ‘certified uloggers’ pay ‘1$’ monthly, our sole goal will be to ‘grow our grey-list of certified uloggers’. The ‘size of our revenue’ will depend on the ‘size of our grey-list’.
Note: not every user who becomes a ‘certified ulogger’ will be required to pay a ‘monthly-subscription’ as part of their certification-process. Some users can become ‘certified’ based on their reputation and history. Some others can attain the ‘certified’ status by virtue of their stake-size. In any case, every ‘certified ulogger’ will need to put effort in maintaining their ‘certified’ status, per month.
For instance, in the case of those who attain ‘certified’ status by virtue of their ‘stake-size’; let us say that a user needs to maintain a stake-size of ‘100 ULOGS’ each month to remain ‘certified’ and at the beginning of a new month, they have a stake-size of ’99 ULOGS’ left; they will need to power-up some more ‘ULOGS’ to re-attain their default ‘certified’ status. Otherwise, they can complete the traditional certification-process, requiring a payment of ‘1$’ per month.
So, is it possible for certain users to become ‘certified uloggers’ without a dime? The answer is yes. Certain users can become ‘certified’ by virtue of their reputation and history
First of all, it is our conscious intention to keep the ‘monthly-subscription’ involved in our certification-process within a range of ‘1$’, to make it affordable for everyone. In turn, this will incentivize us as a project to work hard each month, towards growing the number of ‘certified uloggers’.
Note also, that ‘the monthly-subscription’ is only a part of the ‘certification-process’; suddenly meaning that a user who is ready to pay ‘1$”, may not be able to complete the process of getting ‘certified’.
Especially, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ (being a ‘cryptocurrency-based’ platform), we want to be backed by ‘certified uloggers’ who are reputable and who stay reputable. ‘Certified uloggers’ thus, will have to maintain their ‘certified’ status constantly.
How about ‘non-certified’ uloggers’? Where do they stand? ‘Uloggers’ are a very important part of our ecosystem and what we represent, whether they are ‘certified or not’. This means that becoming a ‘certified ulogger’ is not compulsory.
Uloggers across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ can enjoy ulogging as normal and they can earn ‘ULOGS’ same as ‘certified uloggers’. However, whenever they are ready to avail of ‘extra UI-perks, tools and influence’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’, to play a more testimonial role in the grand scheme of our ‘ulogs’ movement, they can decide to get ‘certified’.
In general, ‘certified uloggers’ should know what ‘ulogs’ represent. They should know how to ulog too. Together with ‘certified uloggers’, we can create a powerful movement that inculcates ‘the art of ulogging’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’; letting the world know about ‘ulogs’.
‘Certified uloggers’ will have access to ‘exclusive chats, updates etc’ that empowers them. In these chats, we will move together, sharing resources, even financial resources. They will also form the core of all our projects, having a starting stake in the ‘TEARDROPS’, our primary token.
From this group too, we want to select our core team.
Where established ‘certified uloggers’ want to build their own ‘ulog-based projects, we will use our resources to help them; now with ‘ULOGS’ and in the future with ‘TEARDROPS’.
Our scarce-model is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. This ‘grey-list’ will have a soft-CAP of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
As reiterated in the earlier portion of this ‘colorlesspaper’, we will have ‘an initial supply & token-emission rate’ of ‘100,000 ULOGS’ respectively, with hopes that each one of ‘100,000 certified ulogger’ can aspire to own ‘1 ULOG’ at least.
To conclude, let us highlight that we may explore other ways to generate revenue, such as ‘an internal peer-to-peer advertisement system, d-commerce, external project-listings etc’. As applicable, we may decide to show ‘conventional advertisement’ across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ as a way of generating revenue.
There is a lot to explore! For instance, looking at the ‘DEFI-sector’ as an avenue to raise revenue, as ‘cryptoulogs.com’ becomes more established, we can begin to offer ‘DEFI-related’ tools (e.g ‘teardrops-tools, trust-scores etc.) as a service. External cryptocurrency-projects can pay for these services in ‘FIAT’ or in ‘ULOGS’ (at a discount).
Much of our revenue will go towards developing each project emanating from the ‘Teardrops ecosystem’.
Very importantly, we will set up physical ‘Macrohard’ hubs across the globe, starting with the Philippines. We always want to have physical-ventures backing our online-ventures.
Note also that our physical-ventures will eventually generate their own revenue. This will be distributed back towards our ecosystem. Via our hubs, ‘we will offer consultancy, create media, create viral YouTube channels, teach brother-programming, start a school called ”Legitimate illiteracy” etc’, all of which will generate revenue to sustain our hubs and our ecosystem at large.
It is established, we want to create an ecosystem on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ that succeeds whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Your boy Terry, whether bulls or bears.
Would like to help with building ‘cryptoulogs.com’? Kindly contact ‘[email protected]’.