Story and history of Ulogs.
Once in the past, the concept of ‘ulogs’ began; a simple form of content where ‘u’ stands for ‘you’. Upon blockchain, the concept of ‘ulogging’ was formed.
Like blogs or vlogs, ulogs will become known to the globe as a content-form.
Established as a word in the dictionaries, ‘ulogs’ will form the basis for a new internet, a dynamic internet filled with humans, whereupon ‘content is queen’.
Uloggers will emanate globally, similar to how there are vloggers and bloggers. “Everyone can ulog, not everyone can blog or vlog.”
To remove all barriers to entry from valuable ‘human activities’ like ‘content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion’, the concept of ulogging was born.
Words still rule the world; “let there be light” and there was light.
What exactly is a ulog? A ulog is a form of content spanning across any topic or niche, that is created ‘fresh’ at every instance (i.e without resourcing from that internet), composed entirely of ‘excerpts of U’. The word ‘ulog’ can also be used in terms of ‘a web-space made up of ulogs’. Similar to how one would say, “i have a blog” or “i have a vlog”; one can say, “i have a ulog”. However, a ulog possesses tenets that allows content-creators, content-curators and content-promoters to ‘consciously evolve their human’, while reshaping the internet. The letter ‘u’ seen in the word ‘ulog’, is synonymous to ‘you’. A ulog created today should not have existed anywhere on the internet yesterday.
e.g when creating a ulog about ‘cryptocurrency’, each excerpt of your cryptoulog, whether ‘meme, image, photograph, gif, text etc’, should have been created ‘fresh’, by YOU, without resourcing from the internet, born solely out of events, experiences, feelings, sentiments, moments derived from a particular day.
The art of creating ulogs is called ‘ulogging’. Underlyingly, the art of ulogging is based on ‘mining the human’. The internet is built on the basis of ‘blog and vlogs’, whereupon ‘content is king’. We created ‘ulogs’ to compliment what of exists of the current internet, making for an internet whereupon ‘content is queen’. This way the internet can begin to serve ‘information’ that is ‘whole’, tangible for the collective evolution of the globe.
‘Ulogs’ is a blockchain-based innovation. It was born on a blockchain-based social media platform called Steemit. As simplistic as it looks, it can form the base for a ‘new internet’. Applying ‘unconventional paradigms’, now more feasible since the advent of blockchain technology, ulogs can play a giant role in highlighting the unconventional properties of blockchain, establishing blockchain as a tangible tool applicable towards stirring breakthrough in human.
Starting out as a simple hashtag on the Steem (now Hive) blockchain, ‘#ulog’ went on to produce some ‘50,000 posts and 179k comments’ after the first six months of its inception and was used by more than 5,000 people. See stats!
Even without much incentive (financial rewards), people ulogged. Uloggers began to emanate gradually, so far creating an online community of more than 5000 people.
Modeled around ‘mining the human’, the primary reward from ulogging is ‘real human growth’.
Understanding what ‘Ulogs’ are, how it was formulated and its history will instantly help you understand ‘Cryptoulogs’.
Every innovation emanating from our ecosystem, ‘the Teardrops ecosystem’ will be ‘very content-based’. Our content-base? Ulogs!
A cryptoulog? A cryptocurrency-related ulog!
Cryptoulogs? Cryptocurrency-related ulogs!
In the broader scheme of things, Cryptoulogs is a side-project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem.
Cryptoulogs.com? A blockchain-based social media platform based on Cryptoulogs.
Here are some blockchain records capturing the evolution and formation of ‘ulogs’:
Some More Background The content-base of the internet (i.e ‘blogs’ and ‘vlogs’) have a certain ‘perfection’ element to it. ‘Not everyone deem themselves capable of blogging or vlogging’. These tangible ‘human activities’ have barriers-to-entry, by internet-standards. It has not been for every(any)one.
On this basis, we have an internet whereupon many questions stay un-asked, whereupon so much information isn’t documented, whereupon the same content stays relevant over the course of time. This suddenly means that we have evolved by virtue of an ‘internet’ (information) that isn’t whole. Our internet, in the face of its advancement, has been underlyingly static.
If the internet today, serves you ‘the address to the nearest ATM’ for the search-query ‘money’, it may be labeled ‘a dumb internet’. By the current ‘internet-standards’ (based on blogs and vlogs), ‘content is king’.
Alas, where the internet can begin to provide such human-driven dynamic answers, i see ‘advancement’; an internet now made up of ‘blogs, ulogs and vlogs’, whereupon ‘content can be queen’ too.
While everyone should have a blog or a vlog, not everyone does. By means of ulogging, every(any)one can now participate in the art of content-creation.
But how about ‘content-curation and content-promotion’? Aren’t these tangible content-related human activities too? Do these activities have ‘barriers to entry’ today?
Then came ‘blockchain technology’; an accessible public ledger with a reward-distribution mechanism and it began to reveal, document and highlight the value of ‘content-curation and content-promotion’, not only as ‘tangible human activities’ but also in the evolution of the internet (information). Prior to its advent, much of the ‘value’ related to ‘content’ have been given to ‘content-creation’.
Today’s internet (made up of blogs and vlogs) has been modeled to celebrates content-creators, ‘the perfect content-creator’.
Relegating the value of ‘content-curation and content-promotion’ in the evolution of ‘content’, blogs and vlogs have maintained a certain complex nature, neither curate-able or promote-able by everyone. For instance, not everyone can curate or promote a blog or vlog about ‘cryptocurrency’. For many, ‘cryptocurrency’ is a complex topic; difficult to consume, let alone curate or promote.
On the other hand, a cryptocurrency-related ulog (i.e a cryptoulog) is curate-able and promote-able by everyone. Possessing of a ‘U’ (You) element; a ulog is relatable to any human, regardless of its topic or niche.
In eventuality, people curate and promote ‘content’ that has been deemed ‘popular’ by say ‘millions’ (people) as opposed to ‘billions’ and even algorithmically, we are left with an internet that is static, one filled with fewer humans; a complex ecosphere, whereupon humans can’t relate and bots suddenly have more say.
It is not a coincidence either, that we have an internet, that constantly relegates ‘humans’ to the position of ‘clients’; where ‘blogs and vlogs’ (information) constitute ‘valuable product’. Alas, an internet, where ‘bots, rich cats, virtual babies, pokemon’ dominate.
Some can’t find their place on today’s internet, leaving it altogether or looking for outlets besides it.
Blockchain helped matters!
While blockchain technology can play a giant role in creating a dynamic internet, it is beginning to lose its potency in this regard.
Have we really managed to create a ‘new internet’ since the advent of blockchain, one that removes the ‘barriers’ present in our current internet?
One can quickly say “internet 3.0”, which is a great start but when you look more intently, even ‘internet 3.0’ is underlyingly static. Curbed it is by the same underlying ‘barriers’ inherent to conventional internet. Based it has been on ‘blogs and vlogs’, the basis for conventional internet.
Over the course of time, even in the presence of blockchain/cryptocurrency, we begin to shift back towards paradigms that the mainstream internet has deemed popular.
Yes, while we can now have an internet that is un-censorable by virtue of blockchain technology, we have maintained the content-base of the mainstream internet; that made up of ‘blogs and vlogs’, forms of content that is quite static.
Current internet seems to recycle information, constantly referencing information that has grown popular over time.
In general, i have interacted with the internet in a bid to identify what truly exists of it; the barriers, the illusionary barriers, its depth etc. I do this to eventually affect the advancement of the internet, using some of my innovations. Amidst a large span of barriers that have limited my interaction with the internet over the years, one being ‘my IP-location’, i began to develop unconventional ways of interacting with the internet (‘surpassinggoogle’) in a bid to remove these barriers for me and others and ulogging my way through, without even knowing the term ‘blockchain’, i found blockchain!
The first such blockchain that i had found was on ‘steemit.com‘, a content-based social media platform.
Upon the Steem blockchain, my quest for a ‘new internet’ continued. According to me, a public ledger that rendezvous humans, possessing of a reward-distribution mechanism that incites humans to incessantly evolve must be ‘powerful’, powerful things than ‘a revolutionary tech’ or ‘another comfort tool’.
Like i did with my internet-interactions, i began to interact with ‘blockchain’ in unconventional ways, using it too as ‘CCTV into the true state of the world’.
Valuing the ‘evolution of humans’ (spiritual) incessantly documented on this bare, immutable blockchain, I began to see even spiritual revelations. By virtue of how i interacted with ‘blockchain’, the Steem blockchain and ‘blockchain’ in general was no longer ‘a tech’. More testimonial and un-ordinary it can become, if applied as a tool towards ‘returning value to humans’.
I set into motion!
First, ‘content’ (human data) and its related activities, which is at the core of ‘blockchain’, must leave the ranks of ‘ordinary’ and should be celebrated (rewarded) as such. That said, ‘content’ (mine and that of others) was ‘un-ordinary’ to me and i treated it as such.
Note that the Steem blockchain, rewards ‘content’ using a reward distribution mechanism called ‘proof of brain’, where ‘upvotes’ (likes) rewards ‘quality content’ and ‘downvotes’ (dislikes) removes rewards from ‘content’ deemed to be of low quality.
While others may have assessed my content as ‘ordinary’ and measured its quality in terms of ‘financial rewards’, i measured my content, in terms of ‘real human growth’ and applied my content-creation to that effect.
‘Content-creation’ constituted a spiritual venture to me, me attempting to marvel myself, exerting my human virtues, exerting my human senses, tapping into my deep aspects, tapping into my shine etc in a bid to incite evolution in others, appealing to their soft-spot, attracting even their spirit. Before knowing it, i was ulogging. This affected how i interacted with content from others and eventually, how i curated ‘content’ as i will highlight later.
You can’t put a monetary price on a ulog; it is quite un-ordinary; it is quite human! It’s priced in terms of ‘mining the human’.
As a result, you can’t celebrate/reward a ulog sufficiently/efficiently, using a ‘proof of brain’ reward mechanism, for a ulog is designed to prove other aspects of human, besides ‘just brain’. Besides, if you measure its value using the same fanciful perhaps superficial standards for ‘blogs and vlogs’, you may consider it of low-quality.
Now, a ‘proof of brain’ model was fit for ‘blogs and vlogs’ but not everyone could blog or vlog and this became more evident, as i undertook the art of curation. If you look at some stats here, you will notice that i was able to reach thousands of people with ‘a like’ over the course of several years. However, curation for me, wasn’t simply a means to ‘like’ content, predict its quality and improve its visibility. It was more powerful art!
Even manually, i began to evolve an unconventional style to curation called ‘proof of tears’.
Considering content as ‘un-ordinary’, interested more in the ‘u’ (you) behind these content, i looked for things beyond ‘quality’. I would seek out, celebrate and reward, other facets of ‘content’, than just its ‘proof of brain’.
Yes, before the advent and establishment of ‘proof of tears’ as a reward-distribution model, that which now powers all my projects, i had began to implement this model within my simple art of curation, allowing me to reward ‘content’ (that another may have deemed ‘low quality’) for things like ‘effort, passion, mentality etc’.
To me, humans are un-ordinary. As a result, ‘content’, that created by humans, is un-ordinary.
Based on my experience with curation, it became obvious that ‘content-promotion’ was an important aspect of content evolution. Besides, it was a tangible human activity. In my conscious effort to ‘mine my human’ using the art of curation, i would go a step further into promoting this content. In my approach, i could promote content, however complex because i was looking past ‘quality’. On this note, i could consume content, regardless of its niche or complexity, enabling me to promote it. This isn’t the case for many others.
It became established, even with the luxury of ‘blockchain’, not everyone experienced the luxury of participating in ‘content-creation, content-curation and content-promotion’. These are tangible human activities that everyone should be capable of participating in, for ‘knowledge’ to be made whole. ‘Ulogs’ started to formulate!
Too, tangible human activities like ‘content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion’, can constitute avenues for humans to consciously ‘mine their human’ (ulogging).
While, ‘proof of brain’ (blogging or vlogging) forms the basis for the Steem blockchain’s reward-distribution mechanism, it was obvious that even subconsciously, people where ‘mining their human’, exerting other human virtues besides ‘the brain’. These blockchain users where gradually becoming reputable great minds too. To celebrate these tangible aspects of content too, the ‘proof of tears’ reward-model, started to formulate, seeking to reward activities that ‘mine the human’.
Many other things became clearer too as more history formed. To gain unadulterated feedback leading up to the establishment of ‘#ulog’, I had started ‘#untalented’, with an introductory contest called Who Are You and for among the first times in the history of the Steem blockchain, this contest produced more than ‘1000 post-entries’. Everyone could participate. Without promise of financial rewards, people simply wanted to ‘mine their human’. Less complex, easy-to-consume, within a few days, i was able to curate these 1000 post-entries too, reaching each of 1000 humans, with a timely heartfelt, even spiritual ‘like’ as the concept of ‘ulogs’ was formed, with especial insight from above.
When ulogs are involved, curation had more directional potency. With that simple ‘like’ action, you can encode a directional message, caring in the process about the ‘u’ (You) behind the content. Caring to spark ‘evolution’ (mining the human) among recipients of your vote, you begin to care about how you deliver your vote, factoring other tangible elements into your ‘vote’ like ‘timeliness’, interaction (vote + comment), celebration (vote + promotion) etc.
As mentioned earlier, on the Steem blockchain, there is another vote action called a ‘downvote’. This is an important element of the ‘proof of brain’ model, modeled for ‘blogs and vlogs’ (forms of content measurable today, in terms of ‘quality’.). This was the conventional (popular) solution for things like ‘plagiarism, copyright infringement etc’.
Even though i was in the midst of this comfort (downvote) tool, an easy-to-use boolean button for say ‘plagiarism’ etc on the Steem blockchain, i had decided to ‘mine my human’ as i formulated a solution, an approach that has led to the formulation of ‘ulogs’.
In eventuality, we have created a blockchain-born innovation called ‘ulogs’, a content-form that can spearhead the basis for a ‘new internet’. (Read more about my unconventional interaction with blockchain here!)
In the grand scheme of things, ulogging is an entire paradigm, an entire culture, premised around ‘mining the human’. This way humans, can tap into their shine and emit the resulting light. Then, we can reward the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’ using a ‘proof of tears’ model and an eventual digital currency called ‘TEARDROPS’.
What Are CryptoUlogs Then?
Cryptoulogs are cryptocurrency-related ulogs.
A cryptoulog is a form of content covering the topic or niche of ‘cryptocurrency’, that is created ‘fresh’ at every instance (i.e without resourcing from that internet), composed entirely of ‘excerpts of U’.
e.g when creating a ulog about ‘cryptocurrency’, each excerpt of your cryptoulog, whether ‘meme, image, photograph, gif, text etc’, should have been created ‘fresh’, by YOU, without resourcing from the internet, born solely out of events, experiences, feelings, sentiments, moments derived from a particular day.
The art of creating ulogs is called ‘ulogging’. Underlyingly, the art of ulogging is based on ‘mining the human’. The word ‘cryptoulog’ can also be used in terms of ‘a web-space made up of cryptoulogs’. Similar to how one would say, “i have a blog” or “i have a vlog”; one can say, “i have a ulog” or “i have a cryptoulog”.
A cryptoulog possesses tenets that allows content-creators to ‘consciously evolve their human’, while reshaping the internet with ulogs about cryptocurrency. The letter ‘u‘ seen in the word ‘cryptoulog’, is synonymous to ‘you‘. A cryptoulog created today should not have existed anywhere on the internet yesterday.
Cryptoulogs.com is the home for cryptoulogs. It will constitute a blockchain-based social media platform, where users can rendezvous to create, curate and promote ulogs relating to cryptocurrency.
Cryptoulogs.com will focus on short-form content.
Where Are We Headed With CryptoUlogs?
Cryptoulogs is a side-project of the Teardrops ecosystem.
Even so, it is a very important in the life and success of our ecosystem. By it means, we can better formulate one grand ecosystem that tackles ‘world-adjustment’
A successful Cryptoulogs project and we can eventually play a testimonial role in rewarding ‘proof of tears’, returning value to humans.
Via Cryptoulogs, we can help the world know about Ulogs.
Our eventual grand destination?
- Remove all barriers-to-entry from three important human activities; ‘content-creation, content-curation and content-promotion’.
- Add a directional element to ‘content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion, by creating a platform (e.g cryptoulogging) that incites humans to apply these content-related activities towards consciously ‘mining their human’.
- Document the resulting human shine.
- Reward/celebrate the resulting human breakthrough with a digital currency, using a ‘proof of tears’ reward model.
- Create a proven blockchain-born innovation that returns value to humans.
- In eventuality, create a new internet, one based on ulogs, one filled with humans, one filled with uloggers.
- Help uloggers globally build their noble dreams.
- Let the world know about Ulogs.
- Redirect everyone to the Creator Jehovah
Cryptoulogs will play a ginormous role in helping us reach our destination. Leading up to ‘ulogs’, cryptoulogs will help us a clearer path.
Via cryptoulogs, we will be able to introduce and inculcate the art of ulogging into the world using an entire curriculum. We aren’t disruptive; we are beautiful disruptive.
On it, we will identify and establish a ‘solid base of certified uloggers’, who are true fans of what we represent. These ones will in turn back each project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem.
Backed by humans, we can build an ecosystem, powered by one digital currency, that succeeds whether bulls or bears because humans are involved.
Desiring to help uloggers build their noble dreams, the success of Cryptoulogs will afford us an established grey-print that everyone can replicate, in building their noble dreams. For instance, a certified ulogger who wants to build his/her noble dream, may desire his own ulog-based enterprise. Without seed-funding limitations, he can replicate ‘cryptoulogs.com‘.
Gradually, we can have an entire internet based on ulogs, whereupon humans hold sway.
While Cryptoulogs will have its own coin called ‘U’, our eventual primary coin is called ‘TEARDROPS’.
Recall that Cryptoulogs.com is a side-project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem?
That established, even though Cryptoulogs is a standalone project, with its own digital currency, it will focus primarily on the following:
- Create a platform that provides everyone with the capability of participating in the world of blockchain/cryptocurrency, via the art of ulogging, while revealing the unknown, beautiful, humanly aspects of crypto.
- Use this platform to inculcate the art of ulogging among users. (To effect this, cryptoulogs.com will focus on short-form content, which is easier to manage.)
- Implement a native digital currency called ‘YOU’ and explore various uses for ‘proof of tears’ model, to help us better build ‘TEARDROPS’.
- Create a tokenomy that focuses primarily on growing and empowering ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. (i.e the scarce model is ‘humans’ as opposed to ‘bulls or bears’)
- Model the ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ UI for the purpose of establishing and growing our grey-list of ‘certified uloggers’. These ones will eventually form the base for every project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem. (‘Grey-list’ to indicate that everyone can join this list! However, it is also a scarce list.)
- Create a viable ulog-modeled application, which we will speed up the development of every other project innovation emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, each of which will also make use of a ‘ulog’ content-base!
- Create a successful ‘ulogs’ enterprise and viable case-study for better building ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and macrohard.pro‘.
- Raise revenue or funding to build all other projects emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ulogs.org, steemgigs.org, macrohard.pro‘.
- Evolve a well-formulated code-base that others, especially ‘certified uloggers’ can replicate.
Now, let’s quickly discuss the Teardrops ecosystem, considering that Cryptoulogs.com is a side-project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem.
The Teardrops Ecosystem
While the Teardrops ecosystem has three primary down-to-earth projects, it will dynamically emanate down-to-earth innovations, geared towards ‘returning value to humans’. It will be powered by a digital currency called TEARDROPS.
Important Things To Note Regarding The Teardrops Ecosystem.
- We will not have a black or whitepaper. It will be a ColorlessPaper.
- Where we decide to apply the use of ‘an oracle’, it will be an un(dis)talented oracle.
- Where we decide to make use of ‘lists’, we will have a grey/gray-list; not a black/white-list.
- We will not create disruption. We will create ‘beautiful disruption’.
- The grand mission? ‘Direct or re-direct each human to our Creator Jehovah’.
The Teardrops ecosystem will be composed primarily of three blockchain-based social network platforms (and one digital currency called TEARDROPS.)
Here is a list:
- Ulogs.org — to propagate a form of content called Ulogs into the world and emanate uloggers globally.
- SteemGigs.org — to create an ecosystem of freelancers & dream-builders, whereupon “everyone has something to offer”.
- Macrohard — to make everyone capable of participating in the world of programming, by creating a programming protocol in which everyone can suddenly code (with swag).
Each of the aforementioned enterprises has a ‘proof of tears’ model; a model that incites humans to ‘mine their human’, emanating more ‘human shine’ into the world.
By rewarding the ‘human activities’ incited by these enterprises, we can celebrate the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’ with a ‘breakthrough digital currency’ called, TEARDROPS.
The TEARDROPS digital currency is an important part of our ecosystem. It is the currency that powers our economy. However, TEARDROPS isn’t just a digital currency. It seeks to reward activities that ‘mine the human’. It will also reward past deeds. It is an ‘emblem of human’.
TEARDROPS will appeal to the soft-spot of every human, attaining global acceptance.
‘Mining the human’ is synonymous to ‘evolving the human’.
A blockchain-based social network platform created to propagate a form of content called ‘Ulogs’ into the world and emanate/rendezvous Uloggers globally. (See definition of Ulog here)
Development Status: Ulogs.org is reaching its ‘alpha-stage of development’. It has been functional/in-use for close to a year.
See related image:
A Ulog is a form of content spanning across any topic or niche, that is created ‘fresh’ at every instance (i.e without resourcing from that internet), composed entirely of ‘excerpts of U’.
A ulog possesses tenets that allows content creators/curators to consciously ‘evolve their human’.
The letter ‘u’ seen in the word ‘ulog’, is synonymous to ‘you’.
The concept of Ulogging was born to remove all barriers to entry from human activities such as content-creation, content-curation, content-promotion.
With every(any)one capable of participating in these tangible human activities, we can incite each one to apply these activities also towards ‘consciously mining their human’.
Ulogs.org makes use of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model, rewarding ulogging activities with a digital currency called TEARDROPS.
‘Ulogs’ will form the content-base of all our enterprises.
A blockchain-based social network platform that provides a dream-building services marketplace, whereupon ‘everyone has something to offer’. It will allow and incentivize experts & non-experts alike to offer gigs/services.
STEEMGIGS will look to celebrate dreamers and dream-builders with a digital currency called ‘TEARDROPS’.
Development Status: steemgigs.org has been functional/in-use for more than one year. It is still in its alpha-stage of development.
Allowing non-experts to participate in the ‘dream-building ecosystem’ removes barriers to entry from this testimonial human activity.
Talent is generic. There is a rarity in the ‘brother talent’ industry. steemgigs.org will focus on abating this rarity.
To further take cognizance of every(any)one, steemgigs.org will also offer these unique features:
- Allow users to exchange gig for gig.
- Collect and maintain a library of Ulogs, covering expert knowledge.
- Provide an open-access database of ‘brother talents’.
- Collect and maintain a resume-database made up of professionals/non-professionals.
- Innovate a search engine that is modeled to ‘mine humans’.
Further relegating the value of money in the art of dream-building, we can continue returning value to ‘human’.
Eliminating concepts like ‘average, bum, smart’ and suddenly ‘everyone has something to offer’.
MACROHARD is an enterprise focused on enabling ‘every(any)one’ to participate in the world of programming. It intends to create a ‘programming protocol’ that every(any)one can code in.
It will eventually provide a blockchain-based social network platform modeled to emanate ‘brother programmers’ & a consultancy network focused on enabling ‘non-programmer project owners’ better build projects.
Being a product of the Teardrops ecosystem, MACROHARD will make use of the ‘proof of tears’ reward distribution model, powered by the TEARDROPS digital currency.
Development Status: Macrohard.pro hasn’t started building yet but its enterprise-model is complete. The intention is to start MACROHARD from a physical hub, located in the Philippines. (So far, we have rented the Macrohard hub but haven’t fully set it up!)
While there are many programmers, there is a rarity in the ‘brother programmers’ industry. MACROHARD will focus on abating this rarity.
The TEARDROPS Digital Currency
The TEARDROPS digital currency will power each innovation stemming from the Teardrops ecosystem. As a digital currency it should succeed whether bulls or bears because ‘humans are involved’.
“Fix the tears with the tears”. @surpassinggoogle
“En-route mining the human towards its awesomest version, there is bound to be many tears, whether happy, sad or un-fell.” @surpassinggoogle
“Dissociate tears from sadness, affiliate it with breakthrough, then we can reward each tear; where tears now constitutes a by-product of mining the human”. @surpassinggoogle
The Teardrops Ecosystem ‘Side-Projects’
Each innovation emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, whether it is a primary-project or a side-project shares the same down-to-earth paradigms.
The following paradigms applies also to CryptoUlogs:
- Each coin, makes use of a ‘proof of tears’ (‘mining the human’) distribution model.
- Each platform is built around a core of ‘certified uloggers’.
- Each platform, is social-based, content-based, with a content-base called ‘ulogs’.
- Each list is a grey-list, neither black or white.
- Each paper is a ‘colorlesspaper’.
- Instead of an airdrop, we use teardrop.
- Each platform is modeled with a ‘surpassinggoogle paradigm’, which involves ‘removing barriers to entry’.
- Our coin can reward past deeds.
- Our rewards, is ‘a variety of rewards’. Money being secondary, our primary reward is ‘real human growth’ (mining the human, human evolution etc)
- Where we make use of an oracle, it is an un(dis)talented oracle.
- Where we seek talent, it will be ‘un(dis)talent’ (‘brother talent’).
Another side-project that we will continue to work on as Cryptoulogs become more established is:
- Marlians.com – a traditional blockchain-based social media platform built on Steem that targets the masses, starting with Africa, in a bid to introduce the globe to our primary projects ‘i.e ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and macrohard.pro’. (Marlians.com has up to 2,000 user-profiles)
With the evolution of Cryptoulogs.com, we will become more effective with ‘building’ because we will be backed by a physical venture in the form of a ‘Macrohard hub’ located in the Philippines. This is a physical hub that will gather a physical base of ‘certified uloggers’. Among these ones, we will have ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs, brother-designers’ etc. Together, we will build more impactfully.
Cryptoulogs.com will constitute a social-media platform for cryptourrency-related ulogs. It will build on the Hive blockchain and focus on short-form content.
On cryptoulogs.com, users will be able to create, curate, consume and promote short-form ulogs related to cryptocurrency. Participants in its ecosystem, will be rewarded with a digital currency called ‘YOU’, using a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model. Users will also be able to earn rewards by staking or randomly.
Besides, content-related features, cryptoulogs.com will also offer social features, like DMs, d-commerce, native ads etc. It will also have a DEFI layer.
Having established that our content-base is one of ulogs, the very outlook of our UI will be modeled as such. Focusing thus, on short-form content, will help us better manage ‘our content’ according to a ulog-standard. We will have a ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’, empowered with exclusive UI-perks and tools who will take up the role of introducing and inculcating the art of ulogging among our users. This is to reiterate that, a major focus of cryptoulogs.com will be to ‘grow our grey-list of certified uloggers’.
Those who are ‘certified uloggers’, will form the core of cryptoulogs.com and every eventual project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, empowered with tools and influence to shine.
Yes, our ‘scarce model’ is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. It is built on the basis of ‘humans’ rather than ‘bulls or bears’. For instance, where we eventually have billions of users, our sole focus even in terms of autonomous growth is to maintain a grey-list of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
Now, speaking of ‘ulogging’, everyone can participate! On cryptoulogs.com, you are allowed ulog about cryptocurrency in a way that allows you to ‘mine your human’ (evolve), without the reservations that you may have, assuming you were blogging or vlogging about cryptocurrency.
Within your cryptoulogs, you can create an imaginary blockchain, relate your recent hassle with an exchange, talk about your holochain shower-thoughts, pose a weird crypto-related question, document your crypto-related drafts, create a caricature bitcoin-logo or sing off-key about uniswap in a video that isn’t insta-worthy. You can even publish your unfinished crypto-art or show us your failed attempt at drawing Litecoin’s logo. We will value ulogs, celebrate the ‘evolving version of u’ contained in it and seek to reward your ulogging.
Then, if we don’t reward your ulogging today, we can reward it tomorrow. The ‘YOU’ coin will also look to reward ‘past deeds’!
Yes, your cryptoulogs aren’t measured in terms of ‘proof of brain’. It is measured in terms of ‘proof of tears’. Unlike a ‘blog or vlog’, a ‘ulog’ is priced in terms of ‘real human growth’, money being secondary.
You now have a home for your cryptocurrency-related ulogs on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘.
Being cryptoulogs, each aspect of your content, whether ‘video, picture, meme, GIF, text’ has to be created ‘fresh’, drawn solely from events, experiences, sentiments, ideas in a particular day.
Note that a ulog can contain any form of media.
So, let us assume that your cryptoulog is a bitcoin-meme. The image behind the meme had to be created ‘fresh’ by you, instead of ‘resourced from the internet’. The text-inscription on the meme should be yours as well! If your cryptoulog was to contain an Ethereum logo, you will need to create the logo ‘fresh’ for your ulog, whether it is a photoshop-masterpiece or caricature logo made with ‘paint’. If you would like your cryptoulog to contain only ‘text’, let the your sentiments and thoughts be created ‘fresh’.
Basically, every aspect of your cryptoulog should be made up of ‘fresh excerpts of you’. It also means, that ‘your ulog about bitcoin created today’, will be different from ‘your ulog about bitcoin created tomorrow’ because ‘each day and ‘you’ in it, carries its own freshness’.
In effect, a cryptoulog created created now, shouldn’t have existed anywhere online prior. In effect, a cryptoulog can’t be an object of plagiarism and can’t infringe on copyright.
Now, that everyone can participate in the art of content-creation related to ‘cryptocurrency, by ulogging on cryptoulogs.com, how about ‘content-curation’ and ‘content-promotion’? Well, everyone can curate and promote cryptoulogs too!
Carrying a ‘u’ (human) element, cryptoulogs removes the complexity from the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’, making it a subject relatable to every human, whether they are crypto-saavy or not.
Did you know that the first publication that i had found organically via the search engines, intimating me of ‘the existence of blockchain technology’ was a well-written cryptocurrency-related blog that i have found on steemit.com? Did you also know that i didn’t join the steemit platform courtesy of that particular blog, then joined months later after finding a more relatable cryptocurrency-related publication? The former was too complex to consume and un-relatable to me, who wasn’t ‘crypto-saavy’. The later was complex too but i could relate to the human-side of the content.
To curate or promote content, you are likely to have consumed it. ‘Cryptocurrency’ today, is a complex niche. It is not participate-able in by everyone.
We have created a more simplified, human, relatable version of it, in the form of ‘cryptoulogs’.
Cryptoulogs are consumable by everyone, thus, are curate-able and promote-able by everyone.
Now that we have established that via the art of ulogging, everyone can participate in the world of ‘cryptocurrency’, in all capacities, regardless of whether they are crypto-saavy or not, why not join us on cryptoulogs.com today, let’s ulog about cryptocurrency.
Built on the Hive blockchain, Cryptoulogs.com will have an inherent ‘reward pool’ that rewards the native coin of the Hive blockchain called ‘HIVE’. However, we will have primary ‘reward pool’ that distributes the Hive-based token called ‘YOU’, our very own token.
Starting out as a simplistic platform that focuses on short-form ulogs, we will be able to introduce the art of ulogging gradually into the world, starting with the crypto-world, in such a way that invites everyone into the world of crypto.
Provisional – Here Are Some Of Our Platform Basics:
- A social media platform for short-form content. People can post long-form content by spending some ‘Ulog’ tokens.
- Images, memes, GIFs etc across ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ need to be created by our users ‘fresh’, non-existent on the internet prior. Caricature-entries are welcomed. ‘Images, memes, GIFs etc’ seemingly resourced from the internet can be hidden from the UI but stays on the blockchain.
- To maintain a ulogging-standard, our platform will be built around ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’, empowered with tools, perks, discounts etc. Anyone can become ‘certified’.
- On cryptoulogs, you can be a private or public figure. (Regardless, private figures will maintain their potential for garnering internet opportunities because their ulogs will still reflect that ‘you’ element.)
- Posts are published to the Hive blockchain. Users can earn HIVE and our Hive-based token called ‘ULOG’.
- People can earn for staking, curation, content-creation, content-promotion, for exercising human virtues, for past deeds and even randomly.
- Users will have to claim their staking rewards, accompanied by a simple ‘ulogging’ (mining the human) action. Unclaimed rewards, will be distributed randomly among active ‘certified uloggers’ or returned to the pool.
- Tokenomics-wise, we will like a small supply and a low inflation-rate, targeted primarily at growing and celebrating our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Assuming our quota is ‘100,000 certified uloggers’, we could start with a supply of ‘100,000 ULOG’ i.e ‘at least 1 ULOG per certified ulogger’. In effect, we can have an inflation-rate of 100,000 ULOG a year.)
- Our coin will have many utilities and underlying DEFI attributes.
- We will explore other forms of rewards besides ‘money’ e.g clout, UI-visibility, gig-donation, consultancy, project visibility etc.
- Certain tier of stakeholders will be ‘certified uloggers’ by default. However, anyone can become ‘certified uloggers’ irrespective of their stake-size.
- UI should highlight ‘certified uloggers’ and modeled to invite users to get ‘certified’.
- Certified users get exclusive UI-perks and discounts compared to others.
- Projects can pay in ULOG tokens to create their ulog-communities.
- ULOG will have cross-platform utilities e.g for DMs, peer-to-peer ads, subscriptions, marketplace etc.
- UI should be modeled such that we can reach every ‘certified ulogger’ at least with important updates.
- We could develop our own unique ulog-based tagging system.
- UI will dynamically introduce ulog-related initiatives, contests, trends to create buzz and build a solid community.
- We will not have airdrops, instead we will have teardrops, meaning that there will be a ‘mining the human’ aspect, whenever we drop ULOG with our users.
- We will have a DEFI layer that finances projects especially for established ‘certified uloggers’.
- We will be backed by a physical base, courtesy of physical hubs called ‘Macrohard’ that gathers brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc across the globe.
- Holders or stakers of ULOG, will have starting stake in TEARDROPS.
- We will apply a ulogging-style referral system.
- We will grow a successful YouTube channel on UloggersTV, that will feature ‘certified uloggers, help them build their own YouTube presence and grow ulogs globally.
- We will develop a DAO that empowers project-building for established ‘certified uloggers’.
- Cryptoulogs.com will developed with others in mind. We will create a grey-print code-base that ‘certified uloggers’ can replicate to build their own ‘ulog-based platforms’ without seed-funding.
- Provide DEFI tools that allows external trusted projects to distribute their tokens to our users in Teardrops fashion.
- Add d-commerce features to incite, rewards and celebrate ‘certified uloggers’ creation.
- Model UI to raise revenue for building steemgigs.org, marlians.com, ulogs.org, macrohard hubs etc.
- There may communities accessible primarily to ‘certified uloggers’ or pay-to-join for others, especially those that offer things like ‘teardrops, faucets etc’.
- Users will carry labels of ‘uloggers’ or ‘certified uloggers’, to give cryptouloggers that ulogs-outlook and help users find help or answers from ‘certified uloggers’ instantly.
Why Will cryptoulogs.com Focus On Short-Form Content?
Among other things, ‘ulogging’ isn’t a very popular concept. It is an art that we will need to inculcate among our users gradually, till it becomes established among them as a culture. Yes, ulogging is an art.
In the grand scheme of things, ‘ulogging’ is an entire paradigm that can be embroiled into any human activity, making once ‘ordinary human activity’, un-ordinary! (For instance, a ulogacy is different from a legacy.)
In the context of content-creation, ‘ulogs’ isn’t popular either. The world knows about ‘blogs and vlogs’. The world needs to know about ‘ulogs’.
Cryptoulogs.com will play a prominent role in introducing ‘ulogs’ to the world!
This is why we are building our projects around ‘certified uloggers’ and modeling our user-interface and tokenomics around ‘growing a grey-list of certified uloggers’.
Now, by focusing on short-form content, we can seamlessly introduce the art of cryptoulogging among our users, while managing a better success-rate at maintaining a cryptocurrency platform filled with ulogs. ‘Short-form content’ has a higher likelihood of turning out ‘original and fresh’, a feasible point-of-entry into ‘ulogging’, until the concept of ‘ulogs’ becomes popular.
Too, short-form content is befitting for a cryptocurrency atmosphere, where ‘timeliness’ is a pertinent ingredient of ‘valuable content’.
On cryptoulogs.com, we want to create a new cryptocurrency internet, one that is dynamic, ever-refreshing and incites humans to ‘mine their human’. On it, we want a cryptocurrency-world that highlights the beauty of humans, showcasing their shine, all while revealing the beauty of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Yes, we want explore and highlight the unconventional application(s) of blockchain/cryptocurrency (e.g as a tool of revelation, as a tool to ‘return value to humans’, as a mentality-adjusting tool etc.), establishing it as grander things than ‘just a reward-distribution tool’. By means of cryptoulogs.com, we want to create a unique blockchain-born innovation based on ‘ulogs’, that cements the value of blockchain/cryptocurrency as indispensable tool, tangible to human evolution.
Let’s gift the internet with fresh cryptoulog resources, let’s create a true ‘internet 3.0’ based on ‘ulogs’, whereupon ‘humans’ hold sway moreso than crypto-kitties, bulls or bears.
Starting with short-form content, users on cryptoulogs.com who aren’t crypto-saavy can gradually grow in confidence within the the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’. Understanding the underlying concept of ulogging, adopting its culture, they can desire to create long-form ulogs.
As mentioned earlier, users can post long-form cryptoulogs on cryptoulogs.com by spending some ULOG tokens. (This still provisional, so it is either a burnt or spent!)
Besides creating them, ‘short-form ulogs’ are also easier to consume, curate and promote.
Imagine a blockchain-based cryptocurrency-related social-media platform filled with ulogs, whereupon each post is created in a dynamic-fashion i.e ‘fresh’, whereupon every cryptocurrency-meme is a ulog-meme, where every crypto-related GIF is a ‘ulog’ one, whereupon every crypto-adventure is document-able, whereupon crypto-drafts are given value, where ‘even anonymity carries the stamp of human’. Imagine a cryptocurrency world that is participate-able in by everyone. Imagine a cryptocurrency content-world that everyone can author, curate and promote. This what cryptoulogs.com will be!
Did you know that a cryptocurrency-inclined audience is a unique breed of audience. Did I say audience? I meant ‘humans’. Have you attended a cryptocurrency event for instance? Have you been in cryptocurrency social media platforms like Steemit or Hive? Well, in these cryptocurrency-ecosphere(s), you find reputable great minds and it is no coincidence.
Imagine a bare, immutable platform that rendezvous humans, possessing of a reward-distribution mechanism that incentivizes human activities e.g ‘proof of brain’ etc; what happens of these humans? Even obliviously, these humans evolve. Underlying, they ‘mine their human’.
The result? Revelations, reputability, a giving economy, the world is barer, better relationships, dream-building, loyalty, bulls or bears become secondary, humans begin to hold sway. Even spiritual stuff!
Now, imagine cryptoulogs.com, a social platform, built on a bare, immutable blockchain, possessing of a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution mechanism, modeled for a ‘mining the human’ activity called ‘ulogging’.
Other Reasons For Choosing Short-form Ulogs For cryptoulogs.com
- In the world of cryptocurrency, short-form content still maintains intrinsic value.
- To create a cryptocurrency-atmosphere, where questions/answers are posed more freely.
- To incite engagement.
- To allow easier participation from ‘certified uloggers’ in curation, promotion etc.
- To fit our tokenomics, which will make use of a small supply and low inflation-rate.
- To reduce things like ‘fraud’, where obtainable.
ULOG Token (Provisional) Tokenomics.
The ‘u’ in ulogs stands for ‘you‘.
ULOG is a simple utility token that will be used to power cryptoulogs.com. Being a product of the Teardrops ecosystem, it will make use of a ‘proof of tears’ (mining the human) reward-distribution model.
The ULOG token should succeed whether ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved. This means that we will develop our tokenomics around humans, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
We want to create a token that everyone wants to hold. Everyone should be able to earn our token. To earn it however, they will need to ‘mine their human’. An example of a ‘mining the human’ activity is ‘ulogging.
Where our token can incite ‘breakthrough in human’, ULOG succeeds.
At this stage, it is important to highlight that our ecosystem will build around a core of ‘certified uloggers’.
Thus, when it comes to user-growth on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, our sole focus will be on growing our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. ‘Certified uloggers’ will constitute our ‘true fan-base’.
Now, let us assume that our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’ has a soft-CAP of ‘100,000’ people. This will mean that at every instance, even if we have billions of users, we should maintain a grey-list made up of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
Our scarce model is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’.
In formulating our tokenomics, it is also important to consider that ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ will play a tangible role in supporting the development of other projects under the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘ulogs.org, marlians.com, steemgigs.org, ‘Macrohard’ (a physical hub for brother-programmers located in the Philippines.)
Based on the insight discussed, here is are some token/tokenomics-characteristics that we will consider:
- Build a token/tokenomics fit for ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, a blockchain-based social-media platform for cryptoulogs.
- Model the token/tokenomics to give prominence to our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Note: everyone can get ‘certified’.)
- Model a token that garners sustained interest (e.g people should desire to hold it, people should want to discuss it, people should want to spend it, people should want to distribute it etc.)
- Create a token that makes uses of a ‘proof of tears’ reward distribution model.
- Create a token that has utility, whether bulls or bears.
- The token should have social properties e.g users can earn it via content-creation, content-promotion, content-curation.
- Create a token that possesses underlying DEFI properties e.g people can earn it by staking it, people can delegate their stake etc.
- Token should have social, commerce and DEFI utilities.
- Create a token that inherently abates ‘whale’ impact.
- Create a token that propagates the ULOG movement.
- Create a token that maintains intrinsic value, even in fractional amounts i.e ‘may people aspire to possess a unit of the token’.
Now, let’s draft the token parameters for ULOG coin:
- ULOG will have a small supply and low-inflation rate, where inflation is based on a reward pool. (Provisional initial supply = 100,000 ULOG; provisional token-emission (reward pool) = 100,000 ULOG per year.)
- ULOG reward pool (Provisional allocation: Author = 30%, Curator = 20%, Staking = 40%, DAO = 10%)
Note: ULOG is likely to be a Hive-based token, inheriting the social-properties native to the Hive blockchain such as zero transaction fees, 3-seconds block-time etc.
Based on this tokenomy, we can create a token fit for ‘cryptoulogs.com‘.
Cryptoulogs.com is a social media platform based on ‘cryptocurrency-related ulogs’. As seen above, people will be earn tokens from a reward-pool (which has a low emission-rate of ‘100,000 ULOG per year’), in accordance with this allocation; ‘author = 30%, curator = 20%, Staking = 40%, DAO = 10%’.
As seen above, ‘50% of the reward-pool’ (i.e author = 30%, curator = 20%) goes towards rewarding ‘content’.
Typically, these rewards are distributed via ‘likes’. For ‘likes’ to have influence on reward-distribution, users need to stake or power-up their ULOG tokens. (By powering up their ULOG tokens they reduce the circulating supply.)
Authors earn ULOG token, when staked-users like their ‘cryptoulogs’, staked-users also earn ULOG tokens in the form of curation-rewards from ‘cryptoulogs’ that they have liked. Alas, there is more…
on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, users can also earn ULOG tokens directly, by staking (powering up) their ULOG tokens. As shown earlier, ‘40% of the reward-pool’ is allocated to staking-rewards, rewarding users who stake their ULOG tokens daily.
While you can see this as a DEFI layer, it is slightly different. Staking-rewards need to be claimed per day. To complete a claim however, users will need to ‘mine their human’ by posting a simple cryptoulog. Assuming a user forgets to claim their their daily staking-rewards or declines to do so, their reward for that day is distributed among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’ or sent to DAO. This suddenly means that users across ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ can also earn randomly or for ‘past deeds’. To maintain a ‘proof of tears’ (mining the human) element to even ‘random earnings’, these users will need to be ‘certified uloggers’. Ofcourse, everyone can get ‘certified’!
10% of the DAO is used to further the growth and development of ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, spent as required. Funds from the DAO can also be used to empower ‘certified uloggers’, those who want to build their noble dreams.
As we have continued to reiterate, we will build our ecosystem around a core of ‘certified uloggers’. In eventuality, these ‘certified uloggers’ will form the core of every project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem such as ‘ulogs.org, marlians.com, steemgigs.org, ‘Macrohard’ and ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ will help us in the process of identifying and establishing these ones. Our tokenomics and token model has to take this into consideration too.
The ULOG token as such, is modeled in such a way that ‘each person on our ‘grey-list’ should have 1 ULOG at least’ (i.e initial supply = ‘100,000 certified uloggers’ * 1 ULOG).
This creates our ‘scarce model’ and creates an atmosphere whereupon everyone can participate (with the influence of ‘whales’), whether they have giant ‘stake’ or not.
Users who maintain a certain tier of ULOG-stake per month (e.g 10 ULOGs) are ‘certified’ by default. Others can become ‘certified’ through a simple verification-process, that involves a monthly-subscription (in the range of 1$).
‘Certified uloggers’ are empowered with ‘tools, UI-perks, discounts, teardrops etc’ that gives them extra influence across ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, irrespective of their stake-size.
“You are whale to me!” @surpassinggoogle
With the ULOG token, even fractions of it should maintain intrinsic value. ‘Each user should aspire to amass 1 ULOG at least’.
The ULOG token will have many utilities across ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ as we will highlight later. For instance, users may post ‘long-form ulogs’ by spending ‘ULOG’ or projects may need to spend ‘ULOG’ to create their ulog-based crypto-communities on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ etc. These utilities will give ULOG is deflationary property, helping us maintain a low circulating-supply, even though we have an annual inflation of ‘100,000 ULOG’.
Yes, we want a strong token backing ‘cryptoulogs.com‘. We want to empower many humans, especially our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’, helping as many people as possible build their noble dreams. To accomplish this, we must create a token that succeeds whether bulls or bears because humans are involved.
Here Are Some Other Reasons For Our ‘Small Supply’:
- Focusing on short-form content, authors and curators can better afford fractional rewards.
- Cryptoulogs.com will create ‘external economies’ (a crypto-agnostic atmosphere). Ulogs are revealing in nature as a result, ‘cryptoulogs’ will constitute a thing of beauty. (‘Even a one-liner cryptoulog is expensive’.) Adopting a culture of ‘mining their human’, uloggers will explore ‘cryptocurrency/blockchain’ in new, dynamic ways, revealing tangible information about cryptocurrency, even information that they may i have once hoarded. (‘Learning is the ultimate earning’.)
- We want to abate the ‘whale’ effect, enabling an environment where everyone can play e.g it is psychological bearable for a user aspiring to be ‘whale’, when a whale’s wallet has a stake-size of ‘1000 ULOG’ instead of ‘1,000,000 ULOG’. In general, anyone can be ‘whale’ on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ by becoming a ‘certified ulogger’.
- We want everyone to aspire to possess and hold 1 ULOG at least.
- Exploring this token dynamics with the ULOG token, will help us better formulate our primary token called ‘TEARDROPS’.
Provisional – Initial Supply Distribution
Initial supply = 100,000 ULOG
- Pre-sale = 80,000 ULOGS (Provisional price = 1$ per ULOG). Max of 100 ULOG can be sold to a person. Unsold tokens after pre-sale will be held, either staked or used for development costs.
- 10,000 ULOGS – staked as needed to direct the platform from the outset. Can also be used for things ‘development’, team-expenses etc in the future.
- 10000 ULOGS – used for marketing, bounties, teardrops etc.
Funds raised from pre-sale will be used on-goingly for development, in this order:
- UI-development for ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, including IOS and Android apps.
- Setting up the first physical ‘Macrohard’ hub in the Philippines. (This hub will gather brother-programmers. This physical venture will back our online ventures.)
- Possibly list wrapped-ULOG on uniswap and add liquidity.
- Restore life to ‘marlians.com‘ and use that platform to create awareness to ‘cryptoulogs.com‘.
- Continuing the development of ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and teardrops.network‘.
- Target exchange-listings using ‘community movement’ or direct-finance.
Provisional – ULOG Reward-Distribution Model
We want to explore a reward-distribution model that explores the following characteristics:
- Modeled around ‘mining the human’.
- Rewards ‘breakthrough in human’.
- Rewards human virtues e.g self-scarifice, mentality, forgiveness etc, rewards even past deeds.
- Has a mentality-adjusting potency.
- Can evolve dynamically.
- Is social.
- Has a suspense element.
- Empowers and celebrates humans, returns value to humans.
- Can reward every(any)one
- Doesn’t focus much on governance.
- Has DEFI attributes.
- Incites a loyalty factor.
- Succeed whether bulls or bears.
- It isn’t be statically stake-based.
We have established so far that ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ will build on the Hive blockchain. This also means that the ULOG token is ‘Hive-based’.
The Hive blockchain has the social features that a platform like ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ needs e.g likes, replies, zero transaction-fees, stake-delegation, reputation-score, 3-seconds transaction-speed etc. It also has a native community, made up of thousands of users. This means that we will always have a user-base.
The Hive blockchain also has a native ‘reward-distribution mechanism’ (called ‘proof of brain’) fit for social media, one based on ‘likes (upvotes), which distributes rewards among ‘authors and curators’. This is something that ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ needs!
Now, while the content-base for the Hive blockchain is ‘blogs’, the content-base for ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ is ‘ulogs. Thus, we are modeling our ‘reward-distribution’ mechanism around ‘proof of tears’, seeking to reward other facets of humans assessible in ‘ulogs’, besides ‘just brain’.
Ultimately, ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ will have a ‘daily reward-pool’ (token-emission) that users can distribute via upvotes, on the basis of their ‘influence’ (staked-size). However, this time, they will be rewarding an activity that ‘mines the human’ called ‘ulogging’, specifically ‘cryptoulogging’.
As we have reiterated earlier, only 50% of reward pool is allocated to rewarding ‘content’. Users can also earn rewards daily, simply by ‘staking’ (powering up), with 40% of the daily reward pool allocated to ‘staking rewards’. Users can also earn the ULOG token randomly. This portion of the rewards will come from the daily portion of ‘staking-rewards’ that was unclaimed. In any case, on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, irrespective of how ‘rewards’ are earned, users must have ‘mined their human’ (i.e ‘proof of tears’). For instance, to claim ‘daily staking-rewards’, users will need to post a simple ‘cryptoulog’ to fulfill their claim.
Our token can reward ‘past deeds’ too! While much of the distribution in this respect, can be carried out consciously (manually) by ‘our team’ or ‘certified uloggers’ via upvotes, it can happen in automated fashion and randomly. How so? Users who decline their daily staking-rewards, have their rewards distributed randomly among active ‘certified uloggers’.
This suspenseful atmosphere has ‘mentality-adjusting’ potency. Realizing that their ‘past deeds’ can be rewarded, users can begin to adopt a culture of ulogging, whether bulls or bears. They can also be inculcated with the fact, ‘curation’ doesn’t have to be promised. Eventually, they can begin to ulog for the conscious purpose of ‘mining their human’, where the primary reward is ‘real human growth’ (breakthrough in human).
Now, we return to celebrate the resulting ‘breakthrough in human’, with a digital currency called ‘ULOG’ and to a grander extent with ‘TEARDROPS’ in the future.
To conclude, let’s reiterate once again, that ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ will build ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’. From among these ones, we want to emanate ‘generation-fixers’. Thus, we will direct our ‘reward-distribution’ focus, primarily towards these ones, empowering them in the process. Alas, everyone can get ‘certified’!
As such, we can evolve a ‘scarce model’ that centers around humans, rather than ‘bulls or bears’.
Whether it is the world of cryptocurrency, DEFI or blockchain in general, it hasn’t been revealed enough. Even the innovators of these unconventional assets haven’t explored their innovation enough. There is a lot untold.
In general, we have replayed existing ‘world’ paradigms all over again etc in our interaction, application and development of blockchain, and for one have focused the ‘application of blockchain’ too much towards things like ‘governance, code, crypto-kitties, finance etc’ and hardly towards ‘returning value to humans’. Cryptocurrency itself have been measured in terms of ‘bulls or bears’ rather ‘humans’. This is understandable; “the world is still very novice to the true state of the world”.
As a result, ‘blockchain’ can fade like ‘techs’ before it. Where we further lose our human capabilities in the face of ‘blockchain’ (where blockchcian is used mostly as another ‘comfort tool’) all over again, blockchain never finds it shine, never stands out by world standards as indispensable and revolutionary and fades eventually. Where blockchain is used as a tool to ‘mine the human’,
Read some more!
Cryptoulogs DEFI layer.
Our ecosystem is inherently ‘DEFI’; DEFI in the context of ’empowering of human’. Our ROI is ‘real human growth’.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ is a social/content-based platform, considering that it will focus on short-form content, we have afforded a smaller pool-allocation for ‘content’ and allocated a large portion of our reward-pool to ‘staking-rewards’. However, we have created a more testimonial, un-ordinary type of staking-feature! How so?
Yes, while you can simply visit ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ to claim your daily-rewards, you can also vote on ‘content’ created via the art of ‘ulogging’ (a ‘mining the human’ activity). Alas, to successfully claim your daily staking-rewards on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, you would have needed to publish a crpytoulog too, otherwise, your forfeited ‘rewards’ is distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’.
You see, on ‘cryptoulogs.com‘, your stake can still provide you tangible ROI in terms of stirring ‘real human growth’, an ROI that is constantly positive, irrespective of ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Assuming ‘staking’ is our basic DEFI-feature, we will continue to add other DEFI-feature to ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ over the course of time, in explorative fashion. Note that each innovation stemming from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘cryptoulogs.com‘ makes use of ‘down-to-earth’ paradigms. Thus, we want a ‘DEFI’ system that ‘returns value to humans’, relegating the position of money in society.
“In a world filled with full-blown humans, money is the smaller-things”. @surpassinggoogle
One of our core vi-mission is to ‘abate half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’ and perhaps, un-ironically, we want to reverse engineer ‘DEFI’ to this effect. As a result, one aspect of ‘DEFI’ that we are unlikely implement is ‘loans‘, except we have learned how to reserve-engineer this feature to the effect of ‘abating half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’.
Here are other DEFI-features that we explore, to implement:
- Teardrops – ‘Certified uloggers’ can have access to exclusive communities, focused on empowering them constantly with ‘cryptocurrency-drops’. (We call our drops teardrops, not airdrops.)
- TEARDROPS – Possessing stake in ULOG tokens, should give you a starting-stake in TEARDROPS, our primary token.
- Grow – A page/feature modeled to proactively provide especially ‘certified uloggers’, with a ‘variety of rewards’ e.g limelight, clout, consultancy etc.
- DAO – A small portion of the reward-pool is allocated to the DAO, which can used to help ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects.
- Macrohard – A feature constituting of a physical hub filled with ‘brother-programmers’, focused on helping build their projects.
- Steemgigs – A feature that will focus on helping ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects through ‘gigs, even free gigs.
Cryptocurrency/Blockchain has provided us the tangible luxuries that never once existed. We haven’t explore the application of this luxuries enough. For instance, speaking of the concept of ‘money’, how many more unconventional things have we learned or explored relating to ‘money’ since the advent of cryptocurrency/blockchain? Did you know that you can ‘own the bank’ now? Isn’t that cryptocurrency-wallet of yours possessing of the capabilities of a bank? And that so-called ‘money’ that we elevate above humans, even trampling upon humans to pursue, can’t you create ‘money’ (cryptocurrency) today and begin to gift it to humans instead? Etc.
Humans Vs Bulls Or Bears.
Our site will be based on ulof and certifid uloggers. This will be obvious from . Upon arriving on our UI, you will feel t
As for certirif uloggers, we move together. We will we share and. In eventuality, these ones will form the base of each of our projects, each project emanating.
One primary is grow and identify this base.
Having becoe true fans of what the ulog-movement represents, they will help in the direction and bulding of the platform, empower with UI-perks and tools to shine, even where. Where obtainable, using delegation feature, they will be empowered with stake too
Perks of being certified ulogger
- Ulogging has a world-adjusting element.
- Everyone can ulog.
Now, let’s assume ‘Ulogs’ goes on to become mainstream, known by the globe as its own form of content similar to ‘Blogs or Vlogs’, won’t it have helped showcase blockchain technology as an ‘indispensable technology’, revealing yet another unique use-case for it?
“Removing barriers to entry” is one testimonial (perhaps unconventional) use-case for Steem and blockchain technology overall. Just perhaps, we haven’t explored this beautiful facet of Steem. Perhaps, we didn’t know that the current Steem as it is, had this testimonial use-case.
Ulog is an unconventional form of content but it is simple. It is blockchain-born and just fitting that it forms the content-base of a cryptocurrency ecosystem. Having interacted with blockchain for many years, via social media platforms like steem, hive, whaleshares etc,
Create a grey-print that people can replicate to in building their projects.
We want to remove barriers to entry from everyting good.
CryptoUlogs and the Hive Blockchain
As mentioned earlier, we would like to use Hive as our blockchain. Besides giving our cryptoulogs permanence, we adopt a native community. When we start, we will not start afresh.
Hive has its own native token and rewards distribution, which makes use of a proof of brain model and rewards users with HIVE. This means that users of cryptoulogs will earn U tokens based on its own, along with the HIVE digital currency.
An existing community. Earning hive as well. Foot motion with delegation feature
Use Cases For The Ulog Token.
Influence on the reward poolCertified Ulogger status.For
- Holders of the token will also get a starting stake in our main ecosystem, where the digital currency ‘TEARDROPS’, our primary token will be used.
- Ship our simple site on cryptoulogs.org
- List our token on Hive-engine and Uniswap.
- Complete the setup of our first physical Macrohard hub in the Philippines.
Funds raised will be used for:
Setup a physical hub.
Read plans here.Development.Organic ADsSocial media presence.Ship Revenue will go towards continuous developmet ass
While we, we will focus on ‘certified empowering with tools, to help us.
Are You investing
Why Cryptoulogs And You Will Succeed?
Think of ‘ulogs’ as a word for a start, let us assume that it goes on to becoming established as a word, inserted into dictionaries, known in the same breathe as blogs for instance.
Our scarce model is humans. The primary focus to ‘grow our grey-list made up and empower them to .
We can move and disp
Money is secondary
Primary rewards is ‘human evolution’. Eventually, we will celebrate Teardrops.
Teardrops, You, Ulogs are products modeled to target the entire globe.
As seen at the outset, cryptoulogs will not be starting afresh. It already has a base community and has history to it. We have stayed and backed it. Discord server.
A physical hub. This will gather a base on the ground starting in the Philippines
Where are we headed?
- Holders of the token will also get a starting stake in our main ecosystem, where the digital currency ‘TEARDROPS’, our primary token will be used.
- A tweetlike based platform that is hybrid with full-blown ulogs. People will need to be ‘certified uloggers’ to post full ulogs or pay using the
- Coin can be used for DM, discounted for ‘certified uloggers’ who pay a small subscription monthly as part of the process for verification. A certain tier stay verified if they maintain their staked token count.
- A defi capabilities focused on empowering people, abating hand-to-mouthism, not propagating it.
- Internal listings from external projects can happen where you buy token.
- Crypto-ulogs (fresh, discuss exchange mishaps or hassle, crypto-stories, opportunities, note: images, gifs, memes, will need to have a ulog-based and can be blurred out from the interface, when seen.
- Internal ads that is peer to peer. Seat on footer.
- Clout services.
- Listing will be on uniswap for a likely hive-based token.
- Small supply cos additional revenue atmosphere will come from the cryptoatmosphere.
- Our own tag system, instead of pound e.g append ‘ulog-‘ to every cryptotag cross-platform. So, we cahhave tags like #ulog-rekt, #ulog-binance etc.
- Lets assume that stakers get tokens daily based on factors and extra for curation.
- Get a copy of your tokens on social projects, like a peg of it.
Where are we headed?
- One coin.
- One content form.
- Cryptocurrency mainstreamity.
- World Adjustment.
- To dm.
- To pay for coin.
- Certified uloggers get a discount.
- Full post. List project and coin.
- Defi unicrypt.
- Exchange crypto happens easy.
- Defi with relationships
- Crypto issues in ulogs
- Staking rewards. Claim, points, pool
- Let’s defi matters too with ulogs. Where the scarce model is humans, relegating the place of money in our ecosphere.
- Tenets of a ulog that makes it powerful.
- It is revealing.
- It is fresh.
- It is peer to peer like.
- It markets organically.
- It fixes customer-care.
- All help will come from our base. Logos and all. We will build with ulogs.
- A one liner in the world of crypto is expensive.
- Backed by a physical hub that will be backed by a human base.
- Oracle will be manual at first and with flaws.
- Explore ‘rewards’ and the crypto contest industry ulogging style, where every participant wins something, footed by us.
- Private and public figures. Verification at the outset with a ulog. Teardrop as well….
To help with the building, kindly contact ‘[email protected]’